Chapter 4

When Maliki's mother got off the phone with the school Maliki already locked herself into her bedroom. She grabbed her Ipod and put on 'If you can't hang' on repeat. She plugged the iPod into the speaker that sat on her desk and turned the volume up. The song didn't connect to her current situation, but for some reason it wouldn't stop repeating in her head.

The music blasted and she silently bottled up her emotions, and rocked in the corner. A chuckle occasionally escaped her lips and sent out a sense of sanity. Maliki knew she was going insane, but the idea of going insane to her was the only thing that was sane to her.

She crawled to her bed and reached her hand under and pulled out the blanket that kept her knives concealed. She then a small knife and returned to rocking in the corner, but this time she had the knife, making her feel safe. After the song had played several times Maliki started carving put the lyric into the walls of her room.

Maliki was satisfied with her 'art' and walked out of her room holding the now dull knife. Her mother shrieked at the sight of Maliki. She was covered in drywall dust from head to toe.

"I feel better. I'm going to school.", Maliki spoke in a monotone voice and left without even looking at her mother. She slid the knife into her pocket and walled to the school.

When she arrived at the school she went straight to her second period class. She walked though the empty hall leaving a trail of white dust on the light green tile. There was a grin on her face that never seemed to dissipate.

When she arrived at the now familiar classroom she opened the door and sat down. Students stared and whispered at her.

"Maliki, you are in no condition to be here. Go home and clean yourself, you are distracting other students.", Maliki stated at the teacher with blank eyes and smiled.

"No.", She laughed and flashed her knife to the girl next to her. Ari smiled and laughed. Maliki stood up and left the class room, and signalled Ari to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milk.... Well now it's time for me to be awkward and say random things...

Well that chapter kinda made no sense, oh well.

Jokezb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~