Behind the scenes Music Video part I - Dibalik Layar Video klip part I

English

Do you know music video I Don't Wanna fall In Love?? If you know we will talk about it. Some fact and maybe make you jealous but we are MMers, and MMers are strong 💪
Ok lets go....

Thats Music video in Gran Canaria ,Spanyol.

I Don't Wanna Fall in Love, Girls, and Elektrisk Music Video there in Gran Canaria,Spanyol.

And there are 2 girls join with M&M on "I Don't Wanna Fall In Love" music video. They are Emma Grift (now she is 17 years old) and Sofie Solberg (now she is 17 years old).

 They are Emma Grift (now she is 17 years old) and Sofie Solberg (now she is 17 years old)

Emma Grift and Marcus Gunnarsen

Sofie Solberg and Martinus Gunnarsen

Sogndal girl Emma Grift accidentally got the chance to join a music video with the pop duo Marcus and Martinus. Emma, who has woken up in Sogndal, has last year buddies with his family in Arguineguin in Gran Canaria. Would try What would be a fun day for Emma, even the main role in the music video. "There were producers who were on the shoulder to find the music that could fit in the music video, fortel Emma, who thought of fun it would be nice to try. For the video they were looking for two Norwegian and natural girls. They found them on the Norwegian shoulder in Arguineguin. - I had to submit a picture and make a test video before I got a roll. To me it was very casual and uventa, I got sweaty right from a gymtime, tell Emma. Fans from more countries From now on, Emma had no relation to the duo, other than that he had heard more songs. "In retrospect, I've got a big deal, and so many fans they have. They are like Scandinavia's answer to Justin Bieber, victory Emma. You can tell that they have been contacted by fans from home and abroad who are a little misunderstood at rolla henna and who want help to get in touch with the popular 14-year-olds. Girls from countries like Italy, Sweden, Denmark and Poland have shown interest. dual Success "Nokon found a picnic on Snapchat where I kissed Marcus on the cake, and asked difor about me and he got married, I'm sorry to say," Emma says, making sure it's not romantic enough in the picture. "The fans have nothing to worry about, promises ho. The page they beat through the Melodi Grand Prix junior in 2012, Marcus and Martinus have had great success. These popular twins play for the engaging audience at selected concerts throughout the country. This summer, Sogn gets a piece of teenage idol when they visit Årdal and Målrock in mid-August. Emma feels that they are popular. - They are very nice and nice guys. I had a lot of fun during the recording, and I have had some contact with those in retrospect, Emma says. Nice experience During the recording, Emma and her friend Sofie Solberg, among others, took part in an area of desert landscapes at Maspalomas in Gran Canaria. "It was a long and hot day of recording, and I had to make recordings over and over again. The song is about love, and in the video Emma and Sofie run around in nice surrounds, in desert landscapes, on a flower bed, by the sea and in the city. Marcus and Martinus are looking for the girls, but are always late to reach them before they reach the end and some sweet music occurs. "It was a handsome experience," says Emma. Behind the camera If there are more music videos on that cute girl, you're unsure. "I think the thing that's happening behind the camera is more exciting, and I want to study medium and communication on the go," says Emma.