Hunting for Hell (BoyxBoy)

Yo people. I figured I'd get my ass cracking on writing a book. My hands busted so I may not update as fast as people want. Anyway I think Ill do a romance/non-romance book..e.e...I know it sounds retarded but...eh.

Alrighty.. Ill start off with my main dude from my RP. so Vamoose. lol.

Name: Ailo

Age: ?? (some say hes like 13 or something but I know his real age n,n)

Bio: Born in Montenegro but his true nationality is Norwegian. When he was young his parents traveled to his birth place for safety from people that wanted to kill him. His Parents died soon after as did the rest of his family. The only person he acts un-ass like around is his partner and best friend: Friender. (yeah I got it from Casshern Sins cause hes just the freaking shit!) He is hunting someone who slaughtered his entire crew, Friender managed to get away but was captured again and taken to some other dimension. Now Blood is angry and worried for his partner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name- Friender.

Age-120 but looks about 18

Bio- Born in Alaska and is half Indian. He's a demon of sorts that can't die unless the Queen of Hell (one of Shatteredspirit19's and her friends characters. Hazera I think) or another member of the Royalty kills him. 

________________

Lemme know how you think I should take it form here. r.r...
Oh yeah and the new song I added is mostly the theme of this story. I finally got some inspiration from this song. Let the writing begin.
Oh yeah and if you guys aren't too keen on blood, gore, and yaoi then don't read my ish k? K.