Chapter 1

A/N hey hopefully it isn't but if my story is VERY similar to one you have written or read in the past please tell me and I will take it down as soon as possible if it's not well then read on!!!!!

P.S This chapter and all the others are going through editing.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock telling me I had to get up for school.

I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower, when I got out of the shower I looked at my reflection in the mirror my chest length blond hair was messyand wet.

My light blue eyes had light dark circles under them on account of last night I stayed up talking to my boyfriend Charlie on the phone till four am.

My body is average my light tan skin still had water droplets on it. After I put on my makeup and clothes it was 7:45 an hour and a half till school.

I went down stairs and stared to eat cereal when my phone beeped telling me I had a message 'Good morning my beautiful girlfriend Kaya'.

I smiled and replied 'Good morning my handsome boyfriend Charlie'.

Then it went like this 'what r u up 2???' 'Nothin much just eating cereal. Nom nom :)' 'lol okay do want my brother to pick u up?' ' na i'll just catch a ride with my sister' 'speaking of my sister i should probably wake her up.... a joy thats gonna be' 'ok i will leave u 2 your duties love you' ' love you 2'.

I went up stairs to my sister's room well here's the thing she's my adoptive sister she's a werewolf where I am a superhero except I can not access my powers till I'm 18 same as Charlie.

But Julia is 17 and can shift into a huge wolf. She has a boyfriend/mate named Sam Crafton. Sam is like Julia's other half and they are madly in love with each other.

Sam has black hair hazel eyes a muscular built body but not all freakish like.

His wolf is the same as Julia's except his eyes are a beautiful golden hazel with flecks of bright green and blue.

I walked in her room and sure enough she was still asleep I walked over to her phone and checked the time 8:00 one hour till school. I pulled out my phone to start playing the Save Me by Remy Zero real loud next to her head.

Her fist flew out from under the covers and punched me in the stomach, I doubled over gasping for air.

When I caught my breath I said "you have to get up it's 8 o'clock. So get your stupid ass up and take a shower because you stink really bad" I pinched my nose in between my fingers for effect. "Fuck you, I don't stink" Julia said defensively.

I laughed "yeah you do, what are your heightened senses failing you" I say laughing at my own joke.

"Whatever leave so I can take a shower or else I gonna tell Charlie that you hate him".

I smirked at her "To bad he won't believe you" I say leaving her room.

Julia's body is average like mine except she has a more curvy figure, shoulder length brown hair with natural dirty blonde highlights and hazel eyes.

I was sitting down stairs waiting for Julia when my dad and mom came back.

They are known as the famous Striker and Blaze in the city just outside of our town.

They are basically invincible. Their only weakness is the blue mystic wild flower.

That is the rarest flower in the world and unfortunately it's my Mom and Dad's and my weakness.

My dad walked over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

When he let me go I was gasping for air. My mom just laughed and came over and kissed my cheek.