Truth or Dare?!

A/N Ooh is that two chapters in one day? ;) I believe it is! Haha. It is my way of saying sorry for not uploading for a week. I personally love this chapter. Sooo...

Team Aaron?

Team Blake?

Team Logan?

Team Jaden?

And maybe even....

Team Kaidyn?? :D

Let me knooww! Picture of Kyle ~~~>

I love you allllll! <3

 Leighton’s POV:

          I woke up with a pounding headache. Strangely enough I remember everything from last night. I don’t regret it either. I threw my covers back and slung my legs over the side of the bed. I guess Logan already woke up and left. I had asked him to stay with me last night. I don’t really know why but I feel content and safe around him.

          I stood up, but instead of my feet meeting the floor they met something soft and… squishy. What the hell?

          “Why, good morning. Would you mind getting off of me?” Logan groaned.

          “Um, what are you doing in my floor?”

          “When you fell asleep I moved to the floor. I didn’t want you to freak out if you woke up and didn’t remember why I was there.” He blushed. Aww! The player blushed!

          I couldn’t help but smile. I reached my hand out to him and helped him up. “I’m going to get Advil or something.”

          “Good idea.” He rubbed his temples. I knew he didn’t get near as drunk as I did last night.

          We walked down the stairs and saw everyone, including Jaden, Kyle, Callon, and Ethan sitting in the living room. When they saw us everyone stared wide-eyed. Why… Oh. I’m sure I look like a hot mess as does Logan.We both just came out of a room after being extremely drunk. Not to mention after how I acted last night I probably seem like a slut.

          “I slept on the floor guys!” Logan groaned and everyone looked relieved. I blushed and made my way to the kitchen. I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the Advil. I took out two and tossed the bottle at Logan. We took the medicine and I went back upstairs to shower and get ready. I quickly showered and tried to find clothes. After about ten minutes of searching, I found a decent outfit. I slipped into the ripped pair of blue jean short and the aero crop top.

‘What should I do today?’ I thought to myself.

LIGHTBULB! I ran down the stairs and flipped over the back of the couch landing in between Jaden and Callon.

          “Ya didn’t know I was a ninja did ya?” I giggled.

They laughed. I looked around the room. Jordyn, Ethan, and Blake were on the other couch and everyone else was on the floor.

          “Sooo…” I laugh evilly.

          “Oh, no.” Jordyn’s worried voice said.

          “I want to play a game.” I tried my best to sound like Jigsaw. I failed miserably.

Everyone stayed silent obviously worried. “No seriously. Let’s play truth or dare!” I laughed at their faces.

Everyone agreed to the game. Soon we were all situated on the floor in a circle. We had decided to just choose who we wanted.

          “I GO FIRST!” I screamed. “Okay… um…” I looked around at the scared/worried faces around me. “ Uhh… Ethan.” He groaned.

“Truth or dare?”

“…Dare?”

“Hehehe. I dare you to let me and Jordyn do your makeup and post a picture on facebook.”

“Ugh. Fine.” He pouted.

Ten minutes later, Ethan’s face was covered in eyeliner, mascara, hot pink eye shadow, and red lipstick. He looked ridiculous.

          “Strike… A… Pose!” Jordyn said between fits of laughter.

          He put his hands on his hips and leaned forward making a kissy face. This boy has no shame. After laughing for about thirty minutes of laughing so hard we cried, we sat back down in the circle so we could continue the game. It was Ethan’s turn.

          "Err… Callon!" He yelled. “Truth or dare?”

          “Truth.”

Ethan grinned evilly. “What’s your natural hair color?”

          “W-w-what? Black IS my natural color!” He blushed.

          “Dude. We all know you dye it.” Ethan laughed.

          “Blonde.” He mumbled.

We all laughed, obviously trying to picture him with blonde hair.

“Anyway. Kyle. Truth or dare?”

          “Dare.”

          “I dare you to post on facebook about how much you love Justin Bieber.”

          “Hell no! He sucks!” (No offence to JB fans. Just trying to make this funny.)

          After arguing about it for a few minutes, Kyle finally gave up and posted in, mumbling curse words the entire time.

          “Ah.. Leighton. Truth or dare?”

          “Dare.” I said bravely.

          “Err… I dare you to kiss Jaden for  60 seconds.”

The room grew quiet. I looked at Jaden. He just shrugged. He stood and walked over to me. He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. Cupping my cheek, he moved his lips closer to mine. Our lips met and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was aware of the counting behind us. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I let him deepen the kiss. Our tongues danced for the rest of the 60 seconds. When Kyle got to ‘60’ I pulled away, blushing.

          I turned away and sat back down. I made the mistake of glancing at Blake. The pain was obvious in his eyes. I next looked at Logan. His eyes were the same. As were Aaron’s.

          “I… um… I’m going to go to my room for a while.” I said before jumping up and walking quickly up the stairs. When I got into my room, I sat on my bed and started numbly at the wall. Why did my life have to be so complicated? I wondered as I traced my scars.