Chappie 6~

Liams POV

I woke up, at it wasn't pretty either. Apparently someone forgot to turn there alarm off, and I woke up at freaking 6 AM. Its a good thing Niall didn't hear it, because I don't know what would have happened. I dragged off of the couch, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I pointed my finger to wherever the alarm went off, and made it shut off. Good.. Silence. Well, other than Niall's snoring.

I made me some tea, and set out some for anyone that wants it. I wanted to get out today. Just kind of go somewhere. Go get some clothes. Go play some football! Why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I just did..

I went to get the football, making sure I didn't wake Niall. And apparently Louis. When did he get here? And that must mean that the other lads are probably here too. I went to go check on them, and Zayn was here, but Harry wasn't. Huh weird.

I wrote a quick note to them, saying Ill be out. I left it beside the tea, and headed out. I usually would go to the field at the school, but people could see me. Maybe if I go to the park.. And since its saturday, I can go out! Yeah!

I decided to walk there, not wanting to go the easy way. And plus someone could see me if I just all of the sudden popped out of no where. So, kicking the ball with my feet to the park, I saw the small goals for the rec teams practice on. I made a small smile as I saw 2 little kids swinging, laughing and lay with playing with each other. Ive always loved children, but I never really get the chance to play with Saffa since I only see her during Christmas and the summer. With some occasional holidays.

I walked out onto the field, doing some small tricks here and there, just kicking it around, when I heard my mobile off. I looked at it, and of course Niall was calling me. I shut my eyes, and made sure I put my phone to where I wont here it. I started to shoot in one of the small goals, practicing for the auditions, because I loved to play this. It helps me let all my frustration out, and plus it helps me keep my mind off of certain things. And I needed to practice for the seasons auditions.

"Liam?" An unfamiliar voice called for me. I stopped kicking the ball, and looking for the mysterious person that called for me. Once I saw him, my eyes almost fell out of there sockets.

"Andy?" I asked, as I stared at my only friend from the orphanage-until he was adopted- in pure bafflement. Then he ran to give me a hug, and trust me, he got more broad then when he was 5.

"I cant believe its you! How long has it been? Hows your family? Wow you look completely different!" I told him, smiling wider than I had all day. We both stepped back, and I got a good look at him. His hair was pulled back, he had a more chis led- like Zayns a little- face and jaw line, and he was taller than me! He was surely a lot more broad too. He looked like the American actor Nicholas Cage a little.

"Ive been doing great! The family is awesome. How long has it been? I mean, the last time you saw me was when I was 5! By the way, are you.. you know..?" He asked, as I caught on what he was asking. I shook my head furiously, smiling wider. "No, I had gotten a family like a month after you actually! I'm here for school purposes."

"Thats awesome mate! Where do you go to school?" He asked, as I sat down on the bench next to him.

"WhiteWalsh. How about you?" I asked, as he snorted. "Private school? Nice. I go to Manchester Uni in about a month, I'm visiting some old friends of mine here fr the time being."

"No kidding." I snickered, as we caught up on things. We talked about our childhood, friends, family, stupid stuff, and we kind of came up to date with our lives. I hadn't even noticed that the sun was almost setting! Wow. Time flies by when your having fun.

"Hey, lets go get something to eat. I'm starving!" And on cue, his stomach growled. And then I was slapped back into reality. I completely forgot about Niall and the rest of the lads..