The Others

"Please tell me! You know how mad my parents are gunna be if I flunck this exam! they'll take my phone away!" kathryn whined.

     "I cant tell you, we'll both get in huge trubble!" I told her "plus he'll find out"

      "No he wont! Mr.H is kinda blind to this shit"

     "I'm not telling you the answers kat, and thats final."

     "...fine...." she mutters. The bell rings signaling us to go to our next class, which luckaly for me, we dont have together. I was packing up my stuff when the super hot/sexy/amazing/somthing you cant take your eyes off of chris. My best friend chris, but damn that boys somthing else.

     " hey heather" he said to me as he leand agenst my desk.

     " how the hell do you get from class to class so god damn fast?!" 

     "how should I know? But, you better get moveing, class is about to start" he told me looking up at the clock.

     "thx bro, see you after class!" me and chris arnt really brother and sister, but we act like it.

I walked into fourth period only to find jack saving me a spot next to him, oh jack. Jack is hot/sexy/just like chris but brunett/and some times acts a little gay but has it clear that girls are his preferance. But other than him I never really do that much in that class other than talk to him. 

     "hey beautiful, wanna go with me chris and kat out to lunch today?" he asked me.

     "sure, why not handsome" I responded to him jokingly.

     "great" he said with joy "we're gunna take my truck so we can just meet them after this class"

     "okay" i said smileing.

After that we didnt talk much for the rest off class, i brought out a pen and a note book and had just began to dootle when Mrs. conners slamed a book down onto my desk and I snaped my head up.

     "heather, would you like to answer?" she ased me sturnly.  

     "uhmm, could you please repeat the question?"

she sighed then said "who did america buy luissianna from?'

     "oh.... france?" I mumbled. 

     "correct" she sighed out, probably hopeing to give me a detention for not paying attention. I let out a sight I hadnt realized I had been holding. Jack leaned over "hey you okay? We all no your going to ace this"

     "I no" I sighed.

     "good, because you better now be sad when we go to the woods with you, chris, kat, jake,blake, megan, britty, conner, and me. it'll be perfect out there" he said with a mischivious grin

     "I no" I sighed out. Jack had always had a thing for me, but, well he never did anything to change that until last summer when he kissed me. I swear I could have flyed away at that moment. So now I guess we are un-officaly dateing.

The bell rang and jack hoped up grabbing my stuff, "come on! you know how fast that boy is! It's like he has wings or something!" he said laughing then jogging away with my stuff. "okay okay! I'm comming!" I told his as I chased after him. 

we got to the truck just to see chrisleaning there in blue jeans, white V-neck, leather jacket and some shades. god did he look hot, I know I was supposed to like jack but god, whenever I look at chris I see a god. Once kat arrived we were all anxious to go get some food.

     "ok, so where are we going?" kat asked.

     "not sure, got any ideas?" jack asked us all.

     "uhmm, why dont we go down to john's pattys?" chris said.

     "perfect" we all said in unison. Laughing we climbed into jacks truck and drove off. When we pulled into jacks parking lot I saw a black mersadies (sorry for my spelling errors!!) that I had never seen around town before, and I know EVERONE in town. our towns freeken small. 

We walked inside then ordered, obviously we all got burgers, thats all they sell. we sat down and about five min. laters our food and drinks arrived, from a not that bad looking tommy. but, tommys gay so, hes not even on the same team.

      "hey uhh, did anyone tell Mrs.Brown that we were gunna be gone for a bit?" I asked worriedly.

    "nawh,she always knows when we leave school, I think its kinda creepy." kat said just as she took a bite of her raw burger.

     "eww, just cuz your a a vamp and all dosnt mean you gotta eat that stuff in froont of me" I gagged out to kat while turning my head to look the other way.

     "oh come on, you know its good!"  she said laughing then licked a drop of blood that was making its was down her chin. Giggling we both started eating agin. Both boys rolled their eyes then ate their own burgers. 

DING DING I look up and nudge kat a little then whisper "who's that?" she looks up at the guy that was now standing at the counter then whispers back "I dont know, but he sure is fiiinne." chris turned around to get a look at the new guy we were drooling over and muttered "deamon.." in a low voice so none of us could hear him. "hey you okay?" jack asked chris. "yea I'm fine" chris said as he began to turn around, placing his hands on the table.

 The new guy whiped around and looked strait at chris with his god-like face and said loud and clear  "angel." 

=====================

I really worked hard on this one so please tell me how I did!