Vampire Red :[Book Two- Hell's Gate.]

Ok, so this is my new book for Vampire Red. I would appreciate it if i could get the votes and comments i've been wanting. thank you.

Here yah go!

________________________________________

Book Two: Hell's Gate.

It wasnt so much the shock on Kale's face that Lily fellt guilty for, but the large gash across his muscular abs.

"Wh-what happened?" Lily exclaimed crawling over to pull up his shirt.

He flinched away from her touch and gasped in pain.

"Kale?! What happened?!" Lily cried.

"It's nothing...i'm fine..."

"Kale you are not fine! How did you do this?"

"When we fell....i landed awkward on this pile of trash." He said motioning to the junk around them.

"We need to get you seen Kale. We'll have to go inside."

"What! no! We cant go in there! Its Hell for Pete's Sake!" Kale growled grabbing Lily's arm forcefully.

"Kale, it's foretold...." Lily began but sighed when she saw the look of horror on his face.

"C'mon." She said pulling him to his feet.

"Lily...we cant..." He began but Lily cut him off by throwing him a 'jeez-come-on!' look.

Kale gasped as he picked himself up off the dirty rocky concrete path they had landed on.

For the first time since light re-entered her vision, Lily looked around at her veiw.

For miles, alll there was, was dead trees and streams of lava parting the surface.

Infront of her was just a giant set of huge oak double doors. Millions upon millions of locks and latches covered the surface.

Lily gulped.

"Dont suppose you know how to get in?" Lily asked turning to a see a gawking Kale.

"In? the question is OUT Lily! This IS HELL!" He roared springing to life.

Lily flinched, "I'm sorry, well im a going in....Some how..." She muttered the last bit under her breath.