Get to Know CrazystarThunderclan!

Welcome to our first Get to Know our Admins section! Here you can find out what we think of

CrazystarThunderClan, and how she describes herself!

"Crazystar is my bestfriend here on Wattpad. She's hilarious, fun, an amazing writer, and an even better friend. I don't know what my life on Wattpad would be like without her and her books! She has some of the best spoofs and stories on here, and Crazystar never fails at making me laugh :)" firestar4ever

"Crazystar is hilarious, she always makes me laugh. She's awesome at writing spoofs, and she always works hard to help make this magazine the best it can be. Crazystar's name fits her perfectly, because crazy is the one word that describes her best. (In a good way, of course.) Oh, yeah, sorry for not killing Cloudtail, he was eating the cookies that I was trying to steal." Wildfire1423

"Crazystar seems like a really good writer! When I was on Wattpad and didn't know what to do when I was writing my first fanfics, I actually stumbled across Crazy's fanfics [and Fire's] and that helped me xD especially cause she has such funny spoofs they get me in good moods and she always makes me laugh. She seems like a great friend so we should talk s'more >w>. ALSO IM SORRY FOR RUNNING OVER YOUR GRANDMA! ;_;." LightningStrikeTC

"Crazystars spoofs are funny and well-thought out, and they never fail to entertain! While I don't know much about her, she seems like a very good person and I'm glad shes one of our admins! She's worked hard and given us some great ideas so far, and I'm sure it's just the start. She's super funny, and she makes Wattywarriors better! Also... don't listen to her about the pepperoni pizza popcorn thing. She's crazy. And that movie theater person wasn't me. I swear." Tigerheart

"I'm a very serious person who hates to joke around. When the other admins goof off, I'm the one who keeps them in line and tells them to grow up and be more mature. Like today, Wildfire, Lightning, Fire, and Tigerheart all thought it was a great idea to change our name to CandyGrandmas, and then go to our inbox and spam wattpad's account. I had to tell them no. I hate people that joke around they're such WEIRDOS.

Okay, the last part wasn't true.

Well, fine, none of it was true XD. The true account of my life is written below.

I'm the one who always jokes around and writes most of the ridiculous stuff on our profile. I like to make people laugh. I've been writing for as long as I can remember, I would read books that were way above my grade level to increase my vocabulary and reading comprehension. I wrote fan fiction since fifth grade, mainly Percy Jackson and Warriors, and would send it to my school friends. I have a wild imagination and I'm going to be a published author now; my homework rant poem is being published in the fall in some collection of poetry thing. I'm not a huge fan of homework lol.

Okay so the boring part is done. Anyhow, I used to think the admins on here were my friends. I might've changed my mind due to some incidents which shall be listed below.

So Lightning was looking for penguins on the tropical island of, um, the Bahamas? I think that's tropical idk (I don't know where it is I just needed a random name XD) Lightning was driving a Model T, stolen from some US museum. Meanwhile, me and my grandma were screaming at random people from the sidewalk. Well Lightning was testing out what is known as "The Jayfeather Method" of driving. In other words; driving with your eyes closed. I saw this ancient car swerving back and forth across the road. Another car veered off to the left to avoid the Model T. Suddenly, it came speeding towards us. I leapt out of the way, but my grandma couldn't. She got run over by Lightning. I just saw this person with a blindfold and a sombrero on inside the vehicle! I have proof! The confession of the criminal is listed above!

Then, fire. Well, I was trashing my mom's bedroom and putting toilet paper all over her bed. Suddenly, I saw this girl through the window with a flaming torch in her hand! I screamed and raced towards the front door. I had recognized fire and I ran to go find her. I couldn't find her; she had vanished. But I saw my house was ablaze. I used a cell phone and dialed 911. I now charge fire with arson!

Tigerheart is guilty of a criminal offense as well. I was at the movie theaters with my friends one day. Suddenly, a figure dressed in all black ran up to me, ripped the bag of popcorn out of my hands, and sprinted off with it. I was never repaid for my terrible loss.

Wildfire burned down the ThunderClan camp. I charge wildfire with treason for not killing Cloudtail and letting him escape!

I am the only admin now, who is not guilty of any horrific acts. The police may not believe me, but I hope the readers see the truth when it's clearly written in front if them."

Sincerely,

CrazystarThunderClan.

T___T -Lightning