The Freezing Accident

Flasback at Ashley's mum POV*

Four days later,I had brought into the world a cute little baby boy.I was so happy,tears of happiness were streaming down my cheeks everytime I saw my baby boy.Of course my husband didn't know nothing about it.He couldn't know and I wouldn't let him.As much as I loved him he doesn't want to have a son.He will kill him.I seriously don't know why he's so much angry of having a son.We've already got a daughter named Helsa and she's 2 years old.From the moment she was born she had powers of ice and that was amazing,I have to admit that.But what if she can't control it when she'll grow up?Anyway I have to do something to protect the new member of our family..I've got something on my mind.But...It will hurt him when he'll grow up.I've thought of making him a female.But how?Is that possible?Only if he looks like one.So..I think I must wait to see how he'll be at his 5 years.If he looks like a girl,he will act like a girl.Then,I will present him to my husband as his new daughter.Otherwise...This poor beautiful baby will die..

5 years later~~~~~

His name is Ashley.He really is like a female and my husband believed it.Ashley's safe now.My baby boy is safe.But...I hope he will face it when he grows up.Helsa knows that her sister is a male actually and she has promised to me for not to tell him and anyone.Everything's okay.I'm not afraid of Ashley's death anymore.And Helsa and Ashley have a very good relationship with eachother.I hope this will evolve good..

End of Flashback and Ashley's mum POV*

It was winter at Norway.A cold but beautiful day to play with the snow that was everywhere out there.The snowflakes slowly and beautiful were falling from the grey-blue sky.It was night,midnight but still,some people out there were playing with the snow.The snowflakes were almost from glass at the first time you see them you think they are just great sculptures from glass which fall from the sky slowly like snow.The 6th year old Andy Biersack and his best friend Jeremy (Jinxx) Ferguson were sitting at the edge of Jinxx's balcony,watching the snowflakes as they fell and they practically played with them.They were admiring the snow and the children that were playing outside.But mostly,they were admiring the big kingdom,the castle of Norway,where Ashley and Helsa lived. The northern lights shimmered marvelous tonight.The northern lights' colours tonight were green,blue and white.Filling the grey sky with happiness and hope.

To the kingdom the northen lights made the room have a bit of a blue colour in the darkness.Helsa and Ashley were sleeping peacefully.At least...only Helsa was sleeping.Ashley had apettite for games.Their ages now were 7 (Elsa) and 5 (Ashley).Ashley climped on Elsa's bed,on top of her,bouncing up and down to her and shaking her to wake up.

"Helsa.." He murmured.

"Mmh.." Elsa responded sleepily.

"Elsa." Little Ashley said louder.Helsa hummed again as she was trying to ignore Ashley and go back to sleep.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" Ashley said as loud as before as he shaked her.His voice filled with happiness and amazement.

"Ashley...go back to sleep.." Helsa murmured as she opened one eye to look sightly at him and then at her pillow as she closed her eyes again.

"I just can't!" Ashley exclaimed at a whisper as he laid down on her so they were back to back.

"The sky woke up,and I woke up.." He said playfully as he put his hand on his forehead.

"So we must play!"

Helsa turned a little bit to face Ashley.

"Go and play yourself." She commanded and with her arm pushed Ashley off of her and of the bed.Ashley squealed lightly as he fell from the bed and landed at his tail bone.He pouted but suddenly an idea came to his mind and his face light up with excitement.He climbed back to the bed on top of her again as he opened her eye with his index finger and thumb.