Part 1: It's just the beginning

[Took place on Season 9.5 ish]

Lloyd's POV

I was in my room & I was feeling awfully dizzy " Ughh my head." I said getting out of bed & I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door & I saw Kai " Lloyd are you feeling Ok today? You haven't been feeling good since I don't know." "Since Garmadon went to Kryptarium." "Yeah." Kai said to me. I sighed "I just don't feel like myself anymore." "What do you mean?" Kai asked & I groan in pain "Lloyd do you need to go to the hospital?" "No I'm fine!" I yelled. "Wow Lloyd are you Ok?" "I'm fine Kai. I don't need anyone to help me." "Lloyd you're acting weird. I think I should--" "Kai just stop I don't need your help!" I said as I slammed the door on Kai. I sighed "What just happened?" I said to myself "It's just the beginning ." A voice said to me.

Kai's POV

I wanted to help Lloyd, but why was he acting strange. I need to get to the bottom of this mess, I ran down stairs & I saw Cole on the couch. "Cole I need to tell you something." "What is it Kai?" "Lloyd acting weird & I need your help so--" I heard Lloyd screaming. I ran up stairs to Lloyd's room "Lloyd are you Ok in here?" I said, then I went inside Lloyd's room & Lloyd was on knees. Lloyd had his eyes closed shut "L-Lloyd?" I said & Lloyd stopped screaming & he was facing down. I went near Lloyd & I nudged him, Lloyd had his head up a little "K-Kai?" "I'm here it's Ok Lloyd." I said & Lloyd started shaking as if he was possessed or something. "Are you Ok Lloyd?" "Just take me to the hospital." Lloyd replied & I nod, then Lloyd got up & I did too "It's Ok Lloyd." I said, Lloyd was silent. Lloyd & I went down stairs "Is Lloyd Ok Kai?" "I don't know." I replied "Hope Lloyd gets better. Where are y'all going?" "I need to take Lloyd to the hospital. I think he's gotten a lot worse." "Ok make sure you come back." Cole said, Lloyd & I went in Cole's car. Hope he doesn't mind if I borrow his car. I had Cole's keys & I unlocked the car, Lloyd & I got in the car. We were heading to the hospital & Lloyd was falling asleep "It's Ok Lloyd we're almost at the hospital" I sigh "I hope he's going to be Ok." I said. We finally arrived at the hospital " Lloyd wake up we're here." I said trying to wake him up & Lloyd woke up " We're at the hospital." "Yeah come on." I said.

[Time skipped]

I was waiting outside the room Lloyd was in & I was getting worried. "It's Ok Kai, Lloyd's going to be Ok. I hope." I said to myself & the nurse came out of the room & closed the door behind her "Lloyd's going to have to stay in the hospital for a plenty of weeks." "Oh that's Ok I just want Lloyd to be Ok." I said & I went back to the monastery. "Where's Lloyd?" "He's going to be at the hospital for a while." "Oh." Cole said.