Teaser for new story coming November 2012

I had never really thought about my life or how it might end. I had always just floated along, taking each step as it came up. There are many things that I suppose I could have done to change the outcome of my life, but there’s really no point in dwelling on it now.

My name is Harlee Anne Quinn. Yes, I realize that my parents named me Harlee Quinn. Pathetic, I know. I am eighteen years old and just graduated high school. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a typical build, not too thin, but not really chunky or anything like that. I like to keep fit by running and I enjoy playing tennis. I wasn’t very popular in high school, but I was in no way an outcast either. I was average in every way.

The biggest thing you need to know about me is that I, Harlee Anne Quinn, am asexual. You may be wondering what that is. Asexuals are people who genuinely have no interest in any sexual activity with another person, regardless of circumstance. Yes, this means that I am still a virgin. I have had my fair share of boyfriends, but I learned early on not to let it bother me when they broke up with me once they found out that I wasn’t interested in sex, and they always did.