Wait if this is.... then how did it.... I'm lost.

Chapter 7: Wait if this is... then how did it... I'm lost

I gripped the knob tightly as i turned it slowly, well a bit dramatically as I opened the door with my eyes shut closed. 

Apparently nothing happened. No breeze of cool air, nada. Then I looked behind me, having an odd feeling, and see some people just sweatdropping staring at me like I was insane. Then some giggles from children who passed by. I couldn't blame them though, I looked like an idiot doing this all dramatically. 

To avoid even more embarrassment I just quickly entered the tower, closing the door shut behind me. I let out a sigh I didn't know that I was holding in a turn to took at the place...

It was completely different from the day I had went.

"Wait if this is... then how did it.... I'm lost." I finally say looking down at the floor. Then a guy who looks like a monk walks up to me. 

"You must be a trainer. If you would like to fight our monks or pokemon we have here, please go up the stairs. If you get to the very top and beat our master, then you will get a reward." the monk said as I was talking to myself.

"Well... okay then! I'll do it." I replied with a smile, getting over the fact that the tower was different from last time.

"okay, proceed ahead then young trainer." he said as he bowed to me, then showed me the way to the stairs

I walked towards the stairs still confused, then climbed up to the second floor.

II first looked around the the floor, which was a large hall, seeing nothing, and went down the hall's path until I saw a monk. When I stood in front of him, he literally just stared at me. So being me I decided to randomly poke him.

"The flexible pillar protects the tower, even from earthquakes," He began to say then I remember when i was walking seeing the pillar oddly moving side to side without breaking. Then I just knew he wasn't going to battle me. So I continued past him, seeing the stairs to the next floor.

Once of the next floor I went bellow the stairs to find a potion just randomly laying there.

"Cool free potion." I said Chikorita who had been walking besides me just nodded his head. 

Seeing that where the potion was, well was a dead end we went back to the sport at the stairs, and went down the other side of the hall, the making a turn to the left, where the hall which was wide before, had gotten narrower. 

Sadly this monk too didn't feel like battling me, since he had lost already because of a previous trainer, i sighed at this, so did Chikorita. 

"WHY!! Well at least it makes it easier to go up the stairs..." I mumbled under my breath sadly as I walked down the hall, and luckily not to far down was the stairs again to the next floor.

"Is it just me or are the stair this time way easier to find?" I asked Chikorita who just kinda gave me a clueless look.

Up another set of stairs just tired from walking, I saw another item close by and went for it, to see what it was.

The closer i got to the item the more clear it became

"huh.. It says 'X-Defend'.... I wonder how you use it here...." I said as I read it's label and put it in my backpack.

We continued walking, until suddenly something ran quickly past us, making Chikorita and I take a step or two back from the suddenness.

"It's a Gastly! He's a bit new.. he should be easy to beat.." Chikorita was explaining to me as I took out my PokeDex.