Nineteen

"Are you Alright?", Robin asked as His Mother and The Blonde left The House after a Long Argument and He was sitting back at The Sofa in the Living Room with Regina while Roland was playing Games On his own. "Y-You started a fight with your Mother because of me, Why? I mean that Woman was Beautiful and I'm just....me.", Regina asked as a Tear she held for way too long finally made its way down her Cheek. "I love you Regina and I don't want any other Woman and to be honest that Courtney or however her name is, was really Ugly and Bitchy. My Mother can't just come here and Behave like she's own the world and everything that's in it and make me marry someone I don't love. I want you to be the one I marry.", He Said which causes her eyes to grow wide. "Y-You want to Marry me?", She asked still in shook. "Yes My Little Regina But we will wait for that, no rush my Love. I don't need anything else than you.", He said as he kissed her Deeply. "Maybe you should make me pregnant just to displease your Mother.", Regina chuckled as she imagined The Woman Having to admit that Situation. "Mmh i already have a little Baby I have to take care of.", Robin Replied smirking. "Roland isn't that Small anymore.", Regina mentioned as she let out a laugh. "I wasn't talking about Roland Baby Girl.", The Man Replied still with the smirk formed on his Lips. "I'm not Little! And not a Baby!", The Brunette Said as she playfully hit his shoulder. "I love you.", He Said as he pecked her Lips. "I love you too.", She replied as he kissed him back.

"So what do you want to do today Baby Girl?", He asked as he Pulled her into his Lap and kissed her forehead. "I don't know, I'm open for anything, let Roland decide.", Regina answered as she Leaned her head Against his Chest, Cuddling Closer To Him. "Alright. Roland? Can you come here please?", Robin asked as he Kissed Reginas Head and Wrapped his Arms around her. "Yes Papa?", The Brown haired boy asked as he Ran to them with his Small Grey Blanket dragged behind him. "Where do you want to go today? We can't stay the whole day in the house can we?", Robin asked and couldn't help but smile as his eyes travelled down to Reginas, which were closed, clearly relaxed under his Touch. He knew she wasn't sleeping but at the same time she also wasn't quite awake, chilled you could say. "Hmmmmmmm.....to the zoo!", Roland Replied as he put his small finger at his Chin, Showing his Father That he'd think about a Place. "Zoo sounds good?", Robin asked as His Gaze travelled down to Regina again. The Brunette Hummed in reply without opening her eyes but yet Showing him she'd agree with the Young Boy.

———————————————

"It was a Great Idea coming here, we needed the distraction and the break from Your Mother.", Regina said as she wrapped her Arms around Robin from the Behind. "I agree with you, I can't tell when the last time was I have been at the Zoo, Neither Roland.", Robin agreed as he Placed his Hands On Her Arms while he watched His Son widening his Eyes and giggling at the Monkeys while doing some Grimaces. "I love you Regina and I promise you I won't let my Mother take Our Future away.", He Said as he Pulled her In from Of him so he'd be facing her but at the same time always knew where Roland was. "I-Our Future? Y-You want to spend your Life with me?", She asked stuttering. "I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else than you My Love.", He Replied And Kissed her Softly Yet Passionately while Her Hands moved from being wrapped around His Waist to his Neck. Robin Placed His Hands At The Sides Of Her Face, Holding it In his Hands as he Pulled her closer causing her to smile into the Kiss. "You're Beautiful.", He said as he kissed her one more time before pulling away again to roam his eyes for a short Gaze to his Son just to find him still having fun Imitating the monkey in front of him. "Let's go to Roland Shall we?", Regina asked with a wink and a huge smile on her Lips.

"What are you doing Sweetheart?", She asked as she kneeled down to Roland. "Playing with Bonzo.", The Boy Replied as he continued doing grimaces. "So that's Bonzo?", She asked as she pointed at the Monkey In front of them who did exactly the same grimaces as the Boy. "Yup. Can we take him Home Papa? Pleeeeeeasee.", The Boy begged as he looked up to Robin. "I'm sorry Roland but I don't think that'll work.", He Replied. "But I want toooooo.", The Boy pouted as he wrapped his arms around his Body, again exactly imitated by the Monkey as well. "We can visit him every Time we want to Sweetheart.", Regina said and the Boy loosened his grip around hisself again as a smile curled up on his Lips. "Okay."