Kidnapped To Be Married

Name: Kidnapped To Be Married

Author: NicAthena

Status: Complete

Genres: teen fiction/humor

Description:

PUBLISHED UNDER VIVAPSICOM

For all those living in Singapore (for now) and Philippines (for people who are really, really far away), click this link : http://psicom.ocnk.biz/product/811

As for the other countries, I'll be the one to ship it out. Please wait for further announcements.

Imagine this: I was at my friend's party, partly drunk and wasted when suddenly a person with a ski mask covered my mouth and pointed the gun at my head. No one could hear me because of the music and he drugged me. Now I woke up at some grand mansion wondering where the hell I am and that's when Mason Aspen -- my Kidnapper -- the school's bad boy, telling me "You and I are to be married."

It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man.

Cover by: Vincent Sumo © 2014

Copyright © 2013 by Veronica Garcia || NicAthena

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Ratings: 5 out of 5

Cover of the book on the side