DigiTour..?

*Emily's POV*

EM! EM! EM! Is all I hear from my obnoxious brother.

"Ugh what do you want can't you see I'm busy?" I said. And I'm not a morning person.

"Ya busy sleeping.." He smirks. Ah that smirk ima slap it off his face. "Mom said to come wake you and get breakfast if you want me to take you to the place filled with screaming girls."

"Fine I'll be down in a few" and with that he leaves. I go to my bathroom and wash my face and do my business and wash my hands. I go downstairs and see my brothers and parents "hey guys mornin" I get a few "heys" "morning". Where's Kass?"

"Her dad's house, she's staying there the rest of the week before college." I nod my head and start eating breakfast. My mom was such party person, when she was younger she went to wild parties and such. Soo.. Once she got pregnant with her boyfriend and he left her. My mom was devistated, she got over it and I guess she met my dad and basically had the rest of us.

Once I was finished I got excited and walked to the bathroom connected with my room. I showered for atleast 20 minutes. Changed into some light-washed high waisted jean shorts, white crop top that says "BE WEIRD" in black letters, and long black cardigan, my white high-top converse. I got my phone, money, and a small bag. I applied a little foundashion and mascara and Chapstick. I looked decent enough.

I walked downstairs and sawy brother watching some tv. "BOO" i screamed.

"Shit" he yelled. I started laughing so hard cuz he yelled like a girl.

"Bitch..." I heard him mutter. That's it. I jumped on his back and tackled him to the floor. "Get off me" he started laughing. I got off him and we were both laughing hard.

The laughing died down. "Alright let's go" I screamed. He rolled his eyes. "Hey, if you get a girl today thank me." He laughed.." Honey I can get any girl I want." "Dylan O'brian look alike" I muttered

" what" he says glaring at me.

"What" I mock him. He rolls his eyes and yells "see ya later ma!"

"Alright guys have fun and stay safe she yelled. And off we go. You see my mom is Mexican but born and raised here. My dad, he's an American, he's quite handsome as well, he looks like a hollister model. And that's where Andrew here gets it from. As for me I barley speak Spanish but I'm Mexican and proud.

"OMG WERE HERE" I yell to know one it particular.

"NO SHit" he mocks. I just glare at him and get out of the hummer. "Told you there was gonna be screaming girls"

"What did you expect?"I asked him. "

"Do you know where cassie and alisa were gonna meet you?"

i was about to answer when out of no where someone just bumped into and luckly my brother caught me.

"Wtf" I yell.

"Shit..... im sorry I was looking where I was going" Iooked up and it was.... JACK GILINSKY!! I felt as if I was about to die!

"It's okay I guess." I said.

"You sure?" he asked. "ya I'm sure"

"Ok... Well I'm jack and you may know me"

"Of course, I know you.... Can I umm get a p-picture please?"

"Ya sure!" Snap, my brother took the pic. "Alright see you inside" I yell

"Wait is that your brother with you?" he asks.

"Ya, this is Andrew, but we call him drew."

"Nice to meet you too, you look really familiar." jack states. but Drew looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Umm no, no. Well we better go mom just texted is that we should go." What's wrong with him?

"We barley got here." Hmm.. I will find out, I know he's hiding something.

"Ya, you guys want to come in right now and meet the rest?" He answers looking at my brother.

"Yes ofcourse" I say a little to cheery.

"Lez go" he says, and we go to the back, i go in while jack stays outside with Andrew.

Andrews pov**

Shit.. Shit. Shit.. That's Jack, my moms son, she left him because when my mom started datingy dad she got pregnant with with some other dude.. what's she gonna say when I tell her. we Can NOT tell Em!

While we were going inside, jack pulled me out.

"Wtf dude?!" I said does he know?? crap he does.

"I know your my moms son, and you know I'm your half brother." He tells me. should of seen it coming.

"Ya I know but we can't tell Emily!"

"Why not she's my sister too, you won't believe how much I've wanted to meet my mom. I almost cried just seeing you guys that's why I hugged so suddenly, I need to see her!"

"Ok but, my mom has kept you a secret fr Emily because she's only 14 she's going to go meet her dad." I clap my hands in my mouth shit oh my god I just said the biggest secret my mom told me not to tell oh my god what am I going to do.

He looked at me as if he was about to cry, why? oh cuz I just told him that Emily is his sister and MY half sister. let me get you back on track. my mom was a messed up teenager and hooked up with many guys but Jacks father over here. cheated on her while Jack was about 4 or 5 years old. but what he didn't know is that she was pregnant with Emily well... where does me and kassandra come from? different fathers cuz my mom cheated on I think David (jacks father) because again he cheated on her and she was done cuz when she was younger she wasn't loved by anyone so yeah... it's complicated really. and she left with me and Emily and Daniel or David thought that I was his kid but I wasn't. my mom got back together with my dad. And blah blah blah.

"What did you say" tears spilling out of his eyes. I explained everything and he needed to go see mom.

" Alright why don't I drop of Emily at her friends house and I'll text you my address and then I'll tell you when to come."

"Yes good idea, now let me go to the restroom andante sure my eyes ain't puffy" he laughs.

Gilinsky's POV**

(A/N I know none of this is true that's why it's called fanfiction. and I using my phone cuz my computer is being fixed)

I was in complete shock my eyes were close to bloodshot but not very or noticeable so ok. I can't believe it. Emily is my sister! holy.. cow . she left me with my dad when I could've gone with her. I have so many questions flooding my head and what if.. "hey you okay in there" drew asks taking me out of my thoughts.

" Yeah," I said getting outn"lets get digi on!" I laughed and he joined in.