Chapter 6

Aladdin's Pov

"That's enough. Return, Ugo! Go back Ugo!" I yell only to be ignored. Ugo won't return to the flute... Why!? This has never happened before! My eyes go wide when Ugo-kun begins to collapse. I'm once again thrown off of him.

"Hey Chibi! Don't tell me it's going to end like this?" Judal starts to walk closer. "Such an opportunity rarely comes around. Let's play some more!!" He raises his wand and begins to make more lightning. However, I don't move from Ugo's side.

"Ugo! Get up! Come on Ugo!" I scream at him. I turn to face the lightning when I'm suddenly in someone's arms. I gasp when I see Mor.

"Aladdin, are you alright!? Get a grip!"

"Mor," I mumble softly before nodding.

"Ooh? Chibi, who's that woman? She's amazingly fast," Judal smiles widely at Mor.

"Over here! You crazy bastard!" Alibaba yells as he charges Judal. He swings his blade down on him only to connect with the borg.

"Again? Normal attacks won't work on me," Judal chuckles. Alibaba smirks as well as flames burst from his sword. It cuts through the borg and speeds towards Judal. Judal's eyes go wide in shock as he tries to dodge the close-range attack.

"It got through!" Ja'far yells. Judal stumbles back, grabbing at his face.

"That hurt!" He screams at Alibaba. "I forgot that you were a dungeon capturer," He glares at Alibaba coldly. He raises his wand and aims at Alibaba. No one has any time to act. He attacks and everyone near Alibaba is thrown back. "Nobody is allowed to get in the way. I want to fight as a Magi to my heart's content before killing that Chibi!" My eyes go wide when Ugo is suddenly right behind him.

"Ugo!" I gasp when his forearm comes in contact with Judal's borg. Judal's face twists in pain as he is sent flying. He didn't fly far though. Ugo quickly punches the borg, slamming him into the ground. Judal's borg stretches as far as it could go, nearly completely flat before Ugo's fist slips off of it. Judal stands back up, panting heavily and even bleeding a little.

"W-Wait! What's with this Djinn!?" He shouts before another punch from Ugo lands on his borg. He flies back into the wall. The impact makes a large cloud of dust. Judal soon jumps out of it. "Hey Chibi! That Djinn is unfair! Since earlier you haven't been giving him any magoi!" He makes his way back into the air to escape another punch. "In other words, he's using someone else's magoi to move now! That Djinn isn't yours!" My eyes go wide in shock. What is he saying? Before I could even reply, Judal begins to attack again by firing magoi. I stare wide eyed at it, unable to move. Ugo moves in front of me to protect me yet again. Smokes covers the area as it hits Ugo. I scream when the smoke clears.

"No, Ugo!" I stare at the spear of ice that was driven through his body.

"I won!" Judal smirks in victory. Ugo raises his arms before slamming them together around Judal, like he was trying to clap. Judal yells as he looks for a way out when his borg begins to crack. "No!" He screams right before the borg breaks and he's crushed by Ugo. All I can do is stare in horror along with everyone else. I slowly look from Judal to Ugo. He's leaking magoi from all the holes from the spears.

"A-Amazing," People begin to mutter.

"Ugo!" I yell, running towards him. Just as I reach him he stands up tall and raises his arms above his head. "Ugo!? What are you doing!?" This attack... it's too strong. He could kill everyone here!

"This is bad! Everyone run!" I faintly hear Mister Sinbad yell to everyone.

"It can't be! Ugo stop!" I try again. He simply ignores me.