Prologue

“We have found a suitable candidate, sir”, a voice appeared from behind him.

‘Sir’ spun around on his wheelie chair and turned his back on the many flashing computer screens. “And who must this candidate be?” he asked curiously.

The voice cleared his throat. “We are sure this person would be very much to your liking, sir.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” ‘Sir’ asked.

“We have sent through the files containing the birth certificate and identification card of the candidate to your computer.”

“Ah”, was all ‘Sir’ replied. He then whipped around on his wheelie chair to face the computers. “I will check these ‘files’.”

“Please do, sir. And, uh, do you need to know where the files are kept?” the voice asked nervously.

“No need, Calibur, I’ll find out where these files are myself, thank you.”

Calibur bowed his head slightly. “Very well, sir. I shall leave you to it.” He walked out of the room and left ‘Sir’ in his own presence.

‘Sir’ searched around on his computer until he came across a folder he had never seen before, and he knew every folder on his computer. He opened to find the previously mentioned files in it. He clicked the one with the picture of the suitable candidate. He was surprised to see a girl whose picture had been featured in magazines and TV shows everywhere.

Then ‘Sir’ opened the identification file and scanned the list of strengths the girl had. He was impressed.

“You have brought me a good candidate for once, Calibur”, he muttered under his breath.