Chapter 2 new student!

School already. I left by bus. On the bus i was minding my own business and i saw Natsu! Omg Natsu! I sat down quickly. He smiled at me and sat at the front of The bus. Not near me (T ^ T). When we got of the bus we got to school and i walked in my class room lazily. Our teacher walked in holding Natsu's shoulder. This is natsu.

I couldnt believe my eyes. He is in MY class????? The teacher clapped her hands and every one went dead silent. "Now everyone this is natsu dragneel and he is new. Go sit next to the blue haired girl natsu! Her name is konata." Natsu walked slowly towards me smiling. He sat down. I said quietly, " hi natsu you know me. Sit down.

We had the best session ever chatting and helping each other. Natsu is a one of a kind. The bell rang for lunch. I sat with smart girl, Miyuki, hot tempered Kagami and Tsukasa the cute one. As i was eating my chocolate cornet I glanced over to see natsu popular already on his FIRST day!! Oh well killing looks like his will make anyone love him. We talked until the bell rang.

We went back to class. Natsu half smiled at me as we sat down. My cheeks were hot. He was hot. Soon enough it was home time. As i was waiting for the old yellow bus, natsu walked up to me. He pat me on the shoulder with a thanking look. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He stuffed his and in his pocket and pulled out a small scrunched unappealing peice of paper. "Here its my phone number. Call me and be free to drop in to my house any time. I laughed and took the paper. I hugged him friendly.

When i got home all i thought about was him! He had a cute smile and a delightful dreamy voice. I think he likes me. He is so tall i have to look up high at him. I called him up. Beep beep beep went the phone. He picked up. "Hello is this Natsu?" I said quickly. " yes it is!!! I was about to call you and ask you something!" " oh really????" I yelled. " yeah...i was...wondering...will...you be my...g-g-g-girl-friend???"

I was so shocked i almost died. What would i say???