Prologue

8:30 AM
Busan, South Korea

I've been awake for an hour now but I'm still in bed. Staring at the ceiling, lost in thoughts. I can hear the sounds of waves. I can smell the scent of the sea. I closed my eyes as tears starts to roll down. Our memories together suddenly flooded in my mind. I abruptly got up. I rush to the window to open it and I was welcomed by the cold wind of Busan. I wiped my tears and smiled.

For some people, the sea seems to soothe them, the ocean seems to be their comfort place, the sea seems to be their favorite place. But for me the sea of Busan is the only place I can remember him. It's the only place where I can keep our memories intact.

I stretched my arms and grab my towel. After I shower, I will go out and enjoy my stay in here before I go back to Seoul.

Wearing a white padded jacket, I started walking in the small path from my room going near the sea. I saw a small flower shop and bought his favorite flowers, queen anne's lace or amicho in Korean. I smelled the flowers and remember the first day we met.

I will never regret the day I met him. I will never regret skipping class to meet him. I will never regret being with him.

I stayed near the coastline of the sea observing couples holding hands, playing in the water, playing tag game. They looked genuinely happy to have each other's company. I bowed my head wanting to feel the same extreme happiness these people are feeling.

Isn't the world too unfair? When we finally get what we really wanted, unexpected things will happen. One minute, you are so happy but within seconds everything can be taken away from you. Everything will fall apart.

At times, I'm wondering how I survived those years. At times, I feel guilty for breathing. At times, I feel like I need to move on. I've been trying to get this heavy thing off my chest but I can't.

I stood up. I went to the beach enough for my ankles to be soaked in the water. The water was so cold. I slowly let go of the flowers.

I realized, I'm still broken. I'm still shattered. I am still living in darkness. I'm still in despair. I was crying like crazy. People were looking at me with amusement in their eyes.

"I'm still in love with you, pabo yah!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I felt like there is a lump in my throat. I can't seem to say those words again...

"It's the forth year, yeobo and I still miss you." I whispered as the flower starts to float further away from me.

———————————————-
A/N: This will be my first fan fiction (for kpop) so I hope you will support my new story! Hwaiting :>>>>