Chapter 2

I do not own Glee or any of the characters.

Thank you all for reading and voting. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Happy reading!

~T

Santana's P.O.V

I wake up to Quinn snoring softly in my ear, her eyes shut, arms wrapped tight around my torso. She refuses to believe that she snores, saying that it's weird and unattractive. But it's actually quite adorable when she does.

I smile at the sleeping girl beneath me, remembering the first time I woke up like this.

.
.

'I walk into Berry's living room, seeing everyone sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"What's going on?" I asked Britt, kneeling down next to her.

"Oh San just in time! We are playing Spin the Bottle!" She squeals excitedly.

"Perfect. Just perfect. I agreed to go to Ru Paul's for you, now I may have to kiss the it? Wonderful." I grumble.

Rachel is up getting drinks for the four of us. Good. Cause if I have to kiss the Hobbit, I'm going to need alcohol.

"It's not that bad San. All three of us are hot, and to be honest Rachel isn't too bad looking..." Brit whispers, sneaking a glance over at Rachel.

"Oh my god Brit!" I gasp at the same time Quinn says

"That's not completely wrong..."

Brit and I look at her incredulously, all sharing looks of bewilderment. All of the sudden we all bust out laughing, gripping our stomachs. Quinn laughs so hard she falls over.

"Okay okay. Maybe Brit is a little right." I say, wiping away tears in my eyes.

"Right about what?" Rachel asks, walking over. She hands me cup with a questioning look.

Quinn saves me and chimes in "That we need to put some music on."

"Oh that's a wonderful idea! Thank you Brittany!" Rachel says with a large smile. Thank god for Q and her strange ability to come up with a random lie at any time.

I glance over at Quinn, mouthing my thanks to her. She smirks at me, as if she knows something that I don't. Eh, oh well. Might as well get this over with.

.
.
.

Three drinks and four shots later, we are all on the floor laughing. None of us have actually spun the bottle yet, we played truth or dare first.

The results include Brittany getting a hickey from Rachel, me taking a body shot off Quinn, Rachel just got off the phone from prank calling Puckerman, and Quinn is questioning Brit about her crush.

"Okay guys I think I'm going to get some sleep. It's like, four and Coach Sue will have my head if I show up late." I say before Brit grabs my hand.

"No no." she slurs "y-you have t-to spin it b-before you go." she manages before pointing to the bottle.

"Fine. Just once though, okay?" I say.

I scoot forward toward the bottle. I grab it, and flick my wrist. The bottle goes spinning. It starts to slow until it lands on the person I least expected to kiss tonight.

Quinn.

I look up from the bottle to see Q staring at me almost...excitedly? No, she's probably just as nervous as I am. First time kissing a girl for the both of us, and it just so happens to be our best friend.

Quinn shakes her head and sighs before getting up and crawling towards me. She slides her legs over mine, straddling them. I gulp in anticipation before wrapping my arms around her waist.

My nerves must be evident on my face, because suddenly Quinn leans her mouth next to my ear.

"Don't worry. It'll be quick." she whispers.

She leans back so I can see her eyes. They are dark, the green reminding me of a forest. They search mine for any sign of resistance. Suddenly her lips are on mine.

It's not what I expected. Soft, patient, slow kisses. Definitely better than Puck's rough, demanding ones.

I start to kiss her back before my brain realizes what I'm doing.

Just as fast as it started, it's over. Quinn crawls off my lap, but not before pressing a quick kiss to my cheek.

I clear my throat "Alright, well I'm heading to bed. Night guys." Waving to everyone before heading to the guest bedroom.

By the way Brit is looking at Rachel, I'm guessing that it's just me and Quinn tonight.

As I lay in bed, I can't help but replay the scene over and over again in my head. The soft feeling of Quinn's lips on mine, her hands gently caressing my cheek, and not to mention the tingling in my lips. I still feel it now.

I'm still replaying the feeling in my mind when I drift into sleep.
.
.
.

I don't know what time Q came in last night, but I wake up with her curled next to me, her arm thrown over my waist protectively.

Usually I would've shoved her off, but something stopped me. So I just laid back down, turning into her side, falling into a peaceful slumber in her arms.'

.

We were each other's first kiss, well if the same gender anyway. Ever since then, we have been closer. We cuddle more, talk more, things like that. It's really great to have such a great friend like that in your life.

I don't remember the kiss completely, due to the alcohol. But I remember everything up to it for some odd reason.

I'm brought back to reality when Q shifts beneath me. I turn to face her, finding her staring right back at me.

"Oh shit did I wake you?" I whisper

"Nope. Just woke up." she replies.

"Alright. Well we are almost there, do you want to get up?" I ask, secretly not wanting to move yet.

"We still have some time left, so I think I'm going to take a little nap okay?" She says while closing her eyes again.

"Sweet dreams Q." I whisper before gently brushing my lips across her cheek.

Authors note

So what did you guys think of chapter 2? Hope everyone liked it. I thought I would add some of their background history before really launching into their story.

Vote and comment yours thoughts guys! Suggestions are always welcome.

Love to you all! <3

~T