{5}

I was on the phone with Briana all night last night explaining the whole situation to her. I fell asleep watching E! News. They were talking about how there is finally a name to Harry's 'mystery girl' and showing the pictures of me from last night. They also made a big deal over the fact that only three of the boys told me happy birthday and that I didn't reply to any of them. My followers on twitter and Instagram have more than quadrupled overnight and I have been getting tons of both mean and nice messages.

I have decided to do something about all of this. I pull out my laptop and log onto the YouTube account that Briana and I use to post our singing videos. We have a small following from those videos so I figured I'd use that to clear everything up. I hit the 'go live' button and begin;

"Hey guys, it's Soph. Recently my family and I moved to London, England. Ever since then, there have been some rumors going around. I'm sure most of you have probably seen the magazines and stuff about me dating a certain British boy. Well, it's all lies. None of it is true and I would like to put an end to all of it. It has gotten way too out of hand. So just to be clear, I an not dating Harry Styles. Or anyone for that matter. Thank you for listening to my rant. See y'all later!"

As soon as I ended the video my phone started going crazy. People commenting on the video. Messages on Twitter. I get on to see the video has been posted to Twitter already and is very quickly spreading. Briana texted me and said the exact thing I was thinking at that very moment "holy shit."

•••

It's only been three hours and the video has gone viral. Our singing videos are going viral. There are tons of comments on my video calling me a liar and ugly and fat and anything else you could possibly think of. I even recognize some people from school in the comments. This isn't good, it totally backfired.

The next morning I decide to stay home from school. Instead I will spend the day begging my parents to let me go back home and live with Briana.

"No, Sophia. We agreed Briana can fly out here a couple days after Thanksgiving and fly home a few days before Christmas. That is what we worked out with her mother. You just started at this school and you're already missing days. There is no way we are letting you go back to America on your own!" my dad started to freak out when I asked him to let me go back home. Claiming this is my home now and I need to get used to it.

I roll my eyes at how unknowing he is to what is going on and try to avoid getting on any social media. I turn off my phone to keep it from vibrating non stop on my dresser. I guess there is nothing left to do besides lay around and watch Netflix.

After a few hours, i finally give in. I can't hold out any longer. I grab my phone and turn it on. I get on twitter and scroll through my notifications. I like and retweet a couple nice or funny tweets. I even like a couple tweets about shipping 'Sarry' or 'Hophia'.

One tweet catches my eye:

@harrysrealgirlfriend: "this Sophia bitch is just a crazed fan who wants some attention. I heard that she's been stalking the boys for over a year now. If I ever see her I'll end her!"

And another one:

@1Dmyloves: "does anyone else want to fight this hoe? I mean, who does she think she is? Anyone got her address? I know she lives in London."

And another:

@harryisbae: who would deny being with Harry? You don't deserve him bitch! I live close to that cafe you were at. I'll find you. WHORE!"

I kept reading threat after threat to the point where I was scared to even leave my room. I could picture a bunch of screaming teenage girls outside my window with pitch forks.

I eventually come across a twitter page dedicated to getting all of my information and finding out where I live. Okay, now I'm terrified. These people really don't play around. I don't even know who to talk to about this. Maybe I could message Niall. Would that be weird though? we only talked once and that was over a week ago. And I was sort of rude to him the last time we spoke.

I decide against it for now. Maybe I'll message him later and we can come up with something to sort this all out. I'm sure he will have a better perspective on how to handle his fans. I go to youtube and smile at all of the positive comments on Briana and I's old videos. At least one good thing came out of this.

I go back to Twitter and scroll through my messages to see if there are any even worth opening and I come across one that I did not expect.

________________

HARRY:

Sophia, we need to talk.

________________

Oh great. This can't be good. He is the last person I want to talk to. But he's right. We do need to talk. After all the rumors do revolve around him and I and we're the ones in the picture.

________________

SOPHIA:

Yes, we do.

HARRY:

How's 3:30 sound?

SOPHIA:

We can't just talk right now?

HARRY:

Well, we could but I'd much rather do it in person. I'll come by and pick you up. Meet me outside that cafe at 3:30. Oh, and I'd wear a beanie and some sunglasses if I were you.

SOPHIA:

Wait, what if someone sees us together? Won't that make things worse? I'm already getting death threats. I'm pretty sure there's a crazy fan waiting at that cafe for me.

HARRY:

That's what the hat and glasses are for. Don't worry love, I won't let anything happen to you. I'll be in a black Escalade with tinted windows. Don't draw too much attention to yourself. I'll see you then.

SOPHIA:

Okay, see ya then.

________________

It's 2 pm. I have an hour and a half before I have to risk my wellbeing to meet Harry. I guess I could get a shower and curl my hair to kill some time. Around 3 pm I throw on some black skinny jeans, a black hoodie, black chucks along with a black beanie and glasses. I look like I'm about to rob a bank.

I keep my head down while I walk to the cafe. The last thing I need right now is to be spotted. I arrive at the cafe about five minutes early. And let me tell you, those five minutes felt like five hours waiting on Harry.

Finally, a black Escalade pulls up. Hoping it Harry inside, I walk up and open the passenger door. I get it and the car immediately drives off before I can even buckle my seatbelt. Once it's fastened I look up at the person in the driver seat.

"Hi" I shyly say.

He pulls into a dark alleyway and looks over at me.

"Good Afternoon, Love"