TWO ━ MIAMI

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Gisele and the band were sitting down, except for Freddie who was late yet again, on the couch. Her arms were exposed with goosebumps from the warmth and the closeness of Roger's arm wrapped around her shoulders. It has become a daily thing for them to be in this position as they mostly interacted about the weird but suspicious man named Paul, who kept giving both the lead singers a look of some sort. Creepy and weird. It bothered Gisele and it bothered Roger who became a close friend of Gisele's other than Freddie and he was there to help soothe the girl from feeling uncomfortable. He was even teaching her how to play drums.

"I'm going to punch him if he dares to look at me again in the wrong way," Gisele whispered to Roger in his ear, his hair tickling her nose as she did so. The band looked at them before looking at the man sitting behind the desk, silence, an awkward silence, surrounding them all as they awaited the other lead singer's figure to pop up.

"I'll root you on," Roger whispered back, not moving his arm away from Gisele as she was sitting in between him and John. "Just punch him until you break his nose."

"That would be a great idea," Gisele nodded, sitting back straight as Roger followed after. But she quickly went to whisper in his ear again. "But if I can't break his nose, will you do the honors of doing it?"

"Gladly," Roger nodded, smiling at the girl. "You're just going to have to root me on, though."

"Alright."

They chuckled and laughed, even more, when everybody turned to look at them with a confused expression. When their laughter quieted down and there was silence yet again, they both couldn't even keep in their laughter as they laughed again.

After a few minutes later and awkward silence in between all of them except in between the band, Gisele grabbed Roger's hand and arm as she checked the time on his watch. She dropped it back on her shoulder, but his hand didn't exactly stop on her shoulder. His wrist was resting on her shoulder and his hand was limp, close to the top of her breast. She cleared her throat, brushing her nose as the blonde-haired man moved his hand up back to her shoulder, their awkwardness breaking up as soon as Freddie came in.

"Hello," he loudly said as if he wasn't even late at all. Gisele looked at him with raised eyebrows, smirking at him. He rolled his eyes through his sunglasses, sitting down in the chair not far away from them.

"You're late."

Gisele looked at Freddie and she felt Paul's eyes on both of them. She looked over her shoulder to look at him, inhaling in harshly. Roger, noticing this, looked at where the blue-haired girl was looking at and gripped her shoulder to calm her down as the man in the desk talked.

"Do something later," he mumbled in her ear. She nodded, feeling uncomfortable under the gaze of Paul. Such a terrible feeling.

"Now that we're all here. Jim this is Ray Foster. Ray this is the band's lawyer, Jim Beach."