Training the Alpha Ch:5

"Okay so i'm going to have a friend over and you have to be on your best behavior," I warned bunny as I was finishing up my room. The house wasn't dirty but i wanted to tidy it up a bit.

You might be thinking, Why would you have to do that? Well the answer to that is simple. The other day we were watching TV in the living room as we are always home alone when Lizzy decided to grace us with her presence.

This was the first time bunny and Lizzy met and she started being a Queen Bee. We were in the middle of watching Teen wolf, the only decent show along with awkward.

Lizzy stood in front of us and put her hands on her hips scrunching up her face that made bunny do this funny disgusted face. I tried ignoring her but it was kind of hard since her big ass was blocking it.

I sighed and asked her, "What is it Lizzy?"

"You're in my seat." she whined in a bitchy tone as she impatiently tapped her foot. I shrugged, "Shucks for you!" I resumed watching teen wolf episode 22 where styles and Derek are paralyzed on the ground and styles says in weird voice, "Yeah bitch!"

She huffed and i thought she was finally leaving when the couch was tilted and i feel on my face. I groaned in pain and Lizzy was screaming bloody murder. My eyes flashed open and was up and about before i could register it.

My eyes widen in horror when i saw bunny on top of Lizzy, pinning her down and growling in her neck. I ran to them and sat next to them. They say the stupidest thing to do when an animal is attacking is to try and break it up if your not a professional.

Either way I was going to. No matter how wrong Lizzy did me she's still my sister and I would put my life on the line for her. Right now literally. Also deep down I knew bunny wouldn't hurt me.

"Bunny, get off of her." I whispered as i laid my hand on his tense back. He immediately relaxed and pulled away a bit with a Lizzy who was whimpering like crazy.

"Get off of Lizzy and crawl onto my lap sweetie." I said slowly. he stopped growling and got of of her with out giving her a final snarl. She screamed and ran to the other room. He was going to go after her but i stopped him by clinging on him.

It took me the rest of the day to calm him down. No way in hell am i repeating that again. He rolled his crimson eyes and did something similar to a pout.

The doorbell rang and i went down the stairs three at a time. I opened the door to see Jackson smiling, standing there with a sunflower in his hand, extending it to me. I smiled and accepted it.

I heard a low growl behind me and Jackson's eyes grow slightly wide. I rolled my eyes and told him, "Just ignore him, he's harmless."

He nodded his head but didn't  take his eyes off of him as his surprise was replaced with curiosity. "So where do you want do this?" Jackson asked me in a pedo voice as he started to do this weird dance were he swayed his hips side to side and made his hands in a boxing stance but moving them up and down lazily.

I laughed. " My computer is in my room and all my ideas are already in there." Bunny decided to run up the stairs and block the top. I groaned as we made it to the top and he didn't bulge.  I picked him up and threw him on my shoulder struggling a bit more then i did the first time i did it.

He might of grown a bit but was still no where close to full recovery. We walked into my room and i plopped him on the bed. Sitting on the computer chair, Jackson started rolling around and analyzing  my room.

I felt a bit nervous and played with my hands, a habit i picked up from Adam when i was younger. "Nice room,' he commented after he finished looking. I nodded as a thank you and clapped my hands together.

"Okay let's get started." 

We worked on the computer for an hour which wasn't much because when ever Jackson got close to me he'd push him away and sit on me. When Jackson realized it he went full out to piss bunny off. 

They where both starting annoy me until i slammed my hands on the desk. "Stop it, both of you. Bunny get out!' I yelled as i stood up and opened my door. bunny was obviously pissed of but listened. 

He slowly got out and i followed him making him go to the back yard. He sat down and glared at me  through the glass door. I walked back up the stairs to see Jackson work on the project as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

"Hmm?" Jackson asked innocently as he looked up from the screen. He tried to keep a straight face but bursted out laughing when he saw my disapproving stare.

His laugh became contagious where tears were in my eyes and i couldn't breath. Once i caught my breath he asked me, "You hungry?" On cue my stomach started growling and we laughed again.

"Well lucky for you I know how to make a mean grill cheese and kool-aide," He said proudly. "Well my good sir, I would be honored to try one."

I raced him to the kitchen and completely forgot about bunny who was sitting exactly how i left him. I felt guilty now but ignored it when Jackson was behind me.

"Now you sit your booty right there and let me work my magic." After a few fails he finally made some decent sandwiches and Kool-aide.

He helped me clean the kitchen since it some hoe got dirty and cheese was on the roof... We resumed working till the sun was almost down.

Jackson yawned, " I'm pooped. Well resume tomorrow." He got up and gathered his things together. I walked him out the door and waited for him to get in his car.

I opened the back door were bunny walked in and walked to my room, Ignoring me the whole time. I got ready for bed and tried to put us in our regular position which he refused to move from the foot on the bed.

I got tired of his sulking and pulled him in a hug refusing to let him go. "Bunny listen, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you but you need to calm down. I like Jackson," bunny tensed up but I finished my sentence, " as a friend. I don't plan on dating or truly trusting any males for the rest of my life. I'll probably end up a lesbian with an otaku lover that would prefer to read mangas then hang with me. Only male i love is you"

I kissed his eyes and he let me pull him like normal. I smiled into his fur, happy knowing bunny wasn't mad at me.

Well I apologize this chapter sucks, i Had a terrible case of writers block D: