July - Week 26/27 - part 2

Thursday

We are going to London today. We take a train from Manchester to London. We stay in London in three days, which is today and tomorrow. Benny tells about today is the first day of the literature Con in London.

So we went to the literature con after Benny orders our tickets. We going to a fantasy British author who wrote: a book series named " The Jewelry of The Queen" named Daphne Elisabeth.

This book series is about a high school freshman girl, Florence White, who found Queen jewelry which leads to Queen treasure cave with Queen's hidden treasure

We got a book with her autograph each and we have a tour with Daphne Elisabeth as a guide.

After that, we went to a hotel in London.

Friday

It is the second day in London. Benny show me and Rowley some landmarks in London, like Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and the Buckingham Palace.

Benny takes a picture of us in the Buckingham Palace. 

Later that day, We are going to the comic book store named ComicShop. Benny told us about where the cast of Keith the Warrior is. We got an autograph each from Will Romeno, an actor of Keith the Warrior from the self-titled show that written with his navy pen. As well as we got a digital message about an exclusive trailer for an upcoming movie of Keith the Warrior. This movie releases the third Friday of July in the UK. While The US, the movie release on the last Friday of July.

Saturday

Today is the last day in London. We go to a meet and greet of Plush Friends. It is today in London. It is for Rowley and Jesse. The meet and greet of Plush Friends event are in a toy store named Child Cozy in a big shopping mall named Crown Mall. We are so lucky that Rowley and Jesse are the first two to get every autograph from the cast of Plush Friends in Rowley's and Jesse's autograph books. They got also a picture of the cast of Plush Friends, Rowley, and Jesse each. After that, we take a train to Manchester at 2 pm. When we arrived at Benny's home, relax.

Sunday

Today is Jayden has his band's first national tour, so he is gone in 3 months. We play badminton with Benny and Jesse. However, when Rowley tries to hit the ball and hits too hard that the ball crashes to Emma's kid pool. It has half-full with water and lots of her toys like bath ducks, boats, balls, and others. We have a game that who takes the ball with clothes that are dryest is the winner of the game. Rowley takes the ball and got wet on his t-shirt sleeves while the rest of us have wet on almost the whole of our shirts. So Rowley is the winner. Rowley is happy because he won against Benny and Jesse.