Just My Luck.

As if her day could get any worse,Brittany ran into the whore herself.

"Whats wrong Brittany? Did yew gwet your wittle heart broken dis mournin?" Samantha asked,her lower lip pouting out as she talked.

Brittany glared at her and kept walking. She wasn't going to let her get to her. She was better than this..

Breath Brittany...Breath...

"BRITTANY!!!!!!" a voice yelled from down the hall. People were being pushed and papers flying everywhere as her best friend, Paige Olsen made a mad dash towards her. "BRITTANY!!" she called again.

Brittany stood there,waiting for her friend. "Yes love?" she asked.

Paige was out of breath and grasping Brittany's shoulder,gasping for air. "I ran all the way across campus to find you when I heard what happened." She gasped again. "That a man whore." Again. "You deserve better." Again. "I heard Brad was single." she wiggled her eyebrows suggestivly.

"Oh hush,yes he's a manwhore,but your CRAZy if you think i'm going after Brad!"

Oh brad...Sweet,Sweet Brad...

"Earth to Brittany!!" Paige said waving her hand in front of Britts face. "Oh good! Your back on earth. You were zonging again.."

Brittany sighed. "Sorry Paige. It's been a long morning. High school sucks."

"True that girlie!" Paige said. "Alright,sooo you KNOw the Homecoming dance is coming up,and guess who i signed up to run for Homecoming Queen?!"

Brittany froze. Oh god. No she didn't..

"You!" She squealed.

Oh god! She did... My life is over! I can go die in a hole now.

"Why did you do that to me?!" Brittany whined.

Paige grabbed her friends shoulders and made her face her. "Listen to me Brittany Ann Plains! You will do this,and you will like it!!" Paige started shaking her.

"If you don't stop i'm going to have minor brain injuries!"

Paige stopped. "Whoops...sorry!"

Brittany smiled softly. "It's alright Paigey. Thanks for tryign to cheer me up,but i don't even have a date anymore.."

Paige smirked. "That's where you are wrong my dear! A little birdy told me Matty was still looking!!" She wigglied her eyebrows again.

"Ew! Gross! Not Matty again... He was a sweetheart,and attractive,But .. I just don't know." Brittany sighed in defeat.

"Ah ah ah.. Child. You have much to learn from wise Paige." Paige said,wrapping her arm over Brittanys shoulder and leading her into the lunch room. "But first we must fuel our bodies with the sweet and salty goodness of milkshakes and fries,so get out your keys! We going to Wendy's!" Paige exclaimed,then started dancinng around like Destrey in his youtube video about Christman Boners.

Brittany watched her in amusment. "And this is why,you are my best friend. Let's go!"

The girls squealed and walked out of the building and out to Brittany's white Chevy Malibu. It was a farily decent car,and it smelt like sugar cookies inside,Brittany's favorite.

A/N ~~ Sooo this is my new series <3 I can't wait to get it rolling and get more people to view it and vote and comment... hehehehe.. anywayyy.. I'll try to update every night,if I dont't get on my ass about it and yell at me until I do! <3 I promise I won't mind,idc if your a stranger. DO ITTT!!. ~~ Alyssa (;