𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓼

"mhm, quiet, mhm, you see a piece of paper could be a little greater"

-

"so michael," doctor irwin started, "from what i hear you don't talk. ha, that's kind of ironic isn't, i heard that you don't talk." doctor irwin smiled to himself.

'is he serious' michael thought inside his head.

"okay well since you don't talk, yet, i was thinking you could write with this." he then pulled out a notepad with a pencil.

michael took the notepad and pencil hesitantly.

"well you could at least pretend to be happy."  doctor irwin frowned.

thanks i guess

michael wrote to show doctor irwin.

"you are very welcome."

michae stares at doctor irwin.

doctor irwin started at michael.

"let's do some introductions. my name is Ashton Irwin i am 26 years old and i have two younger siblings."

michael took in the information and then started writing.

'i'm michael clifford i'm 18 and i'm am only child and i'm mute'

ashton read it and then started talking again.

"okay with that totally new information i'm going to set some grounds rules. rule number 1 i will not any under any circumstances will i force or make you talk about your past or make you talk at all. rule 2 since i won't be doing anything in rule 1 it might be quite some days. and i'm completely fine with that. if you don't want to write or try to talk, totally up to you. and finally rule 3 i want you to feel as safe as possible in this room, you can show up in your pajamas or just be on your phone the entire session. this is for you and you only."

michael didn't like ashton.

there was nothing wrong with ashton. and that was the problem. because michael could already feel himself falling.

that was not good