Chapter 1

I always knew it would end. I just didn't expect it to end like this.

The cold ran through my spine as i could hear the intensity of my breathing, my hands spread across my face hiding the trickle of tears running down my cheeks, my arms sore and bruised, my legs weak and nimble, my heart collapsed and shattered into numerous pieces. The noise around me was unbearable silence was all i could hear. It was louder than any song. Looking down at my bare knee caps i covered them with my hands wrapping my fingers in knots i had put myself in this situation knowing full well what it had in store and now i disagree and want no part of this. Its to late now i've started this and i have to end this.

I find the strength to stand from the cold wooden stool. My skin is bare and red, I look in the mirror and my mascara has been running all down my face.Make yourself look presentable, decent you look awful considering what you have been doing.Whore.My subconscious has come out of hiding and made a one night appearance, i dismiss the thought and scurry her back to her hole in which she crawled from. I pick up each foot and without knowingly head to the bathroom where i can see myself in the light. I scramble around to find a brush looking through each draw until i found a small dark one. Brand new. I ran it through my long dark hair, as it passes through each strand all my waves disappear and my hair straightens. I run some water in the sink and gently wash my face attempting to remove all the mascara that had been to desperately trying to escape from my eye lashes, my hazel eyes are now red and my cheek's match. My lips are sore and are also bright red. I'm red all over but i knew i would be. I did this to myself. I return to his bedroom the light of dawn is seeping through the cracks in the blinds, i look around for my clothes and obviously they are neatly hanging up in the wardrobe i put on my lace dress it was a present from my dad he always said i looked beautiful in it but if i'd have known where being beautiful got you i wouldn't of wore it.Why lie?So today my subconscious has come out of hiding. but shes right i know that the dress would get me places and it got me into the place i wanted to be in the most. But with what consequences?

"Evangelina"

I quickly finish off what i was doing and find my voice from inside my throat where it was hiding.

"Erm yes, hold on one moment I'm coming." the words come out of me quite timidly and quiet.

"Don't keep me waiting miss Castellanos I'm a very impatient man and i don't to be kept long."

I walked out of the bathroom not wanting to keep him waiting any longer, as i walked i could smell something so beautiful then i remembered it had been more than 17 hours since i last ate and my stomach gave out an almighty roar.

I walked into the kitchen to see him standing there in all his glory his light brown hair wavy and messy, his rock hard abs on full display his deep blue eyes that shines like the sea staring at me but the only thing i could look at was his mouth. His lips are magnificent they are beautiful i just want to bite his bottom lip caress it. i look down in the hope that i haven't flushed Scarlett and if i had then maybe he wouldn't notice.

"Are you hungry? i've made egg's Benedict."

"I'm ravishing, thank you its just what i needed."

"I'm sorry i just had the last pot of fresh coffee but i can brew some more if you'd like?"

"I actually don't drink coffee. Its to American i enjoy peppermint or green leave tea, i don't suppose you have any of that?"

" Too American why Eva its part of your heritage."

He chuckles and i can see that he is in a very play full mood and i can use that to my advantage.

" I know but its not good for you and everybody drinks it morning noon and night its not something i would drink to feel alert. do you have any?" my answer seemed pleasant enough but my question seemed to come off hasty and snappy but its not how i intended it.