Chapter 1

***Bella's P.O.V***

We touched down in London and I grabbed my bags and woke Rihanna up.

It took us half an hour to make our way out of the airport we

caught a taxi to drive us to the hotel I looked up all the tourist attractions and leaned over to Rihanna and whispered " Ri after all the years were here in England" Rihanna simply smiled and just kept looking out the window. We arrived at the hotel and put our bags in our room then I turned to Rihanna and jumped onto her bed took the clothes out of her bags and I asked " Rihanna are you thinking what I'm thinking"

Rihanna turned to me before answering, studying me like she was waiting for me to say something crazy " what have you got in mind in that crazy brain of yours"

I jumped up grabbed a map and said " why don't we walk past buckingham palace then we can go visit Hyde park"

"Isabella it's freezing outside why don't we just finish putting things away" Rihanna answered putting clothes away.

"When has that ever stopped you" I exclaimed grabbing her a coat, knitted scarf and beanie.

I was the sister who was the more outgoing one of us two and Rihanna was the shy quiet to herself kind of person.

We then put on our coats and freshen up from our 24 hour flight and headed out for the door.

***Rihanna's P.OV***

It was cold outside but it wasn't to bad Isabella kept saying

"Ri lets get our photo taken or lets go over here" Bella kept reminding me and saying " see I told you we should go and it wouldn't be to bad

We were walking in Hyde Park and my legs felt like they were going to snap when Bella pointed out "Rihanna look over there look who it is"

"What?" I asked looking

"over there" she pointed to two boys

It took me a while to catch on then I figured it out "Ahhh it's Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles"

"let's go back" Bella whispered grabbing my arm

I shook my arm away from her and exclaimed "has the all mighty Isabella fallen and become shy of two boys?"

"NO I just figured it's really cold" Bella trying to convince me

"Well I'm not cold so let's go over and say Hi and it's my turn to decide what to do" I protested pulling her with me

"Ri please lets go please"Bella whimpered trying to pull her arm away

"No we're going to be friendly who's the out going one now" I laughed finally wining for once as we're getting closer

" Fine i'll come as long as I talk for myself" Bella said

"Fine you can talk" I smiled.

We got there and Bella introduced herself "Hi I'm Isabella" looking at me as if I had done something Terrible

" I'm Rihanna, Bella was to shy to come over here first"

" I was not she...she's telling lies" Isabella protested and blushed

" yeah yeah what ever helps you sleep at night" I muttered

Harry and Louis gave each other weird looks before laughing , "Uh..Hi I'm Harry and this is Louis" Harry replied with a huge grin on his face.

As I was wondering what he thought was so funny I looked to Bella waiting for her to reply but I found her staring into Louis eyes and surprisingly he was looking back at her, as though he could read my mind Louis immediately broke his gaze and looked down.

"Anyway could we get a picture?" I questioned as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

***Louis P.O.V***

I couldn't believe what just happened the most beautiful girl I had ever seen was standing right in front of me and I hadn't said a word.I mentally slapped myself, god Louis how can you be so pathetic?MAN UP!

"Sure" I said as cheerfully as my usual self would

"As long as we can get one of you" Harry added in as assertively as he could looking at Rihanna, I had a feeling he liked her. We took some photos with the girls and they were amazing I decided there was only one thing I could do.

"Would you girls like to go get a coffee?" I asked hoping they would say yes Rihanna and Isabella looked at each other having a slight conversation through their facial expressions then Isabella turned to me.

"Sure we'd love to"

I swear they were the best words I'd ever heard