Special guest pt 2

(My POV)

Alastor walked in with Angel. I blush so much.

Jay Jay:Hey Alastor! (She walked up to him, and wrapped an arm around him.)

Alastor: hey Jay Jay. It's really nice to be here. Thank you so much for inviting me, Angel.

Angel: your welcome. It's not a problem. (He pulled me in front of him) this is Luna. She's a really cool friend of ours.

Alastor: I know you. Your the one who creates books. I must say I'm a fan of your work, Ms. Luna. It's so nice to meet you~ (He smiled, and offered his hand out to me)

Luna: Thank you. (I took his hand.)

He kissed my hand softly. His eyes were darting into mine. I blushed darkly.
Then, we all sat on the couch, reading through the comments.

Jay Jay: Wow! Emilydimmitt120 asked two questions. She's so awesome!

Alastor: Here's one of them. She said "What do you think of Alastor?" Please be honest.

He looked at us.

Angel:I think he's pretty cool. Even though he is the Radio demon.

Jay Jay: Once I met him, I was a bit scared, but then I realized that he's a really good person. That's how we became friends.

Luna:Well, that's all for today! Bye guys! See you in the next update!

Angel: Make sure you ask us some more questions down in the comments. Please?

All of us: Bye!