Chapter 1

Dream Pov Four Months Later

It's been three months and my life has changed drastically. Things are on new path at the moment and their looking up. August and I casino in Vegas opened and our drug business is flowing. We are trafficking millions through it.

We working on the last part for taking over Texas and I'm ready. I have my hand in everything and have been on August hip for every move. I'm also invested into my own business as well. I have opened up my own nail shop called Cíty Naíls.

My nail shop is filled with the best black nail artist in Miami. If come to my shop no one will be talking about you in Spanish. Plus it's new place for August and me to clean money. Legally I bring in about $500,000 grand month.

Although once I traffic some money in shop it's about $1.5 million. I'm also currently opening my own restaurant called Spícy Míamí. I have lot on my plate and lot of things to handle and to get done. Even if I wanted to get out this life I couldn't.

Everyone know who I am now and like they say once you in you never get out. My girl Amber is now six months pregnant and very moody. On other hand Cherish is now five and still bitch. Anyways I was snapped out of my thought by my phone ringing.

" Hello what's up," Dream said into the phone.

" Nothing cousin I haven't seen you in forever. You always busy and on run I wanna see you," Adrian said.

" Fine I'm be at my restaurant in few to check on something's so meet me their big head," Dream said.

" Fine I'll see you their," Adrian said hanging up.

I'm so proud of my cousin Adrian she just graduated from culinary school. When she was in Dominican Republic she started it and she finished in Miami. It only take two years and now she's certified. She's also going be the new head chief in my restaurant.
Once I hung up with her I went in the bathroom to get dress.

First I showered and did my makeup and then I went to get dress. I just decided to put on this long selves black dress. After I put that on I grabbed my black red bottoms and put on. I added my red lipstick and put my rings on. I looked in mirror and I was popping so I grabbed my Louis clutch and put my gun in it and 10 bands.

 I looked in mirror and I was popping so I grabbed my Louis clutch and put my gun in it and 10 bands

I was slaying so I took picture in mirror and then I walked downstairs. When I got in kitchen I just heated up some of the left overs I had and ate them. While I was eating I got face time call from my daddy.

He's currently in Georgia handling some business with K-Dog. I couldn't go on this trip because we had things to handle here. So he left Kid with me to help me hold things down while he's gone. I miss him so much although he's only been gone three days.

" Hey ma wyd," August asked.

" Eating about go check on my restaurant and then I'm going hit trap check our bank accounts make sure everything good," Dream said.