Born To Be A Werewolf's Slave 2

"Isolde, there are some people here to see you sweetheart" my mother yelled to me.

"Yea, I know mom," I yelled back, throwing my last remaining articles of clothing in my bags. I skipped down the stairs trying to make the best of the situation. I saw two really big, strong looking men standing by the front door. One had brown hair and one had blonde, but they were both attractive. However, they were also werewolves. "Hello, I am Isolde" I said waving to the men.

"We would say it is nice to meet you, but then we would be lying. Come with us and it is best if you do not speak," said the blonde haired man. "We would grab your bags, but this is going to be your job from now on, so you might as well practice," he said smiling. I hugged my mom, took one last look around the house, and smiled towards the men. The blonde one opened the door and waited for me to go through it before he slammed it behind him.

"Of course, I would love to carry my bags," I mumbled to myself, forcing a smile and carrying my two bags out to the car. The brown haired boy opened the trunk of the black range rover and I threw my bags in as I tried not to make eye contact. I climbed into the back seat hoping that the people I will be serving will be friendlier than these two lunatics. I watched as we pulled away from the village, my village, towards the Belakov's castle. The trees were tall, looming over the dirt road, and the grass was bright green, almost fluorescent. It was not long before I saw a huge stone wall, taller than anything I could ever climb. I wonder if it was to keep people in or out. We arrived at a huge gate, which automatically opened when we got close. "I am Blain and this is Christian," the brown haired boy said. "We are two of the Belakov's guards and we will show you around. Then, you will be assigned a person or place to look after. You are to bow to everyone here and you are a slave. You do not speak unless spoken to. Never forget that." We got out of the car and the blonde haired boy opened the front door. There were people, who I guess were humans, running around busily. "Wow, everyone looks busy'" I said watching people come and go. "There is a ball tomorrow night and there will be vampire and werewolf royalty from all over this world here tomorrow," Blain said. I followed the boys around for at least an hour before we stopped walking. We were stopped on a terrace overlooking the property. I could see the wall surrounding the entire castle and then some. "The wall, the guard dogs, the acres and acres of property, are all things to keep you in and other dangers out. Escape is not an option. You are a slave and will be treated as one. This is your life now. Accept it, or die" Christian said. Well I guess welcome home.