entering the castle

Dad is a vampire with 1 Suitcase

Zack is another vampire that has 2 suitcases

I'm also a vampire but with 7 suitcases

I'm a girl, what do you expect? I don't dress like a vampire. I wear NORMAL stuff like hoodies with smiley faces,  old blue jeans and black Converse pumps. 

We have to live with My dad's friend, Count Dracula. 

I didn't want to leave. This was my home, my life. 

I went to the back of our black VW Campervan.

Our servant, Jacob, drove us there for 5 hours. I remained at the back with reading my comic. I love comics and my graphic novels. My favourite is The Scott Pilgrim. Dad and Zack were in the middle seat, talking. Well, mainly Dad. 

He always goes on and on about how the Vampire Heir is gonna change the generation. 

How can he change a generation that is messed up that your forced to clean it up. 

I peeked through the window and dreamed the day I can be free. No longer a vampire, not someone that is expected to follow orders. I want a moment to be real, I wanna belong. There is no chance for that. I'm frozen, stuck as a vampire. 

When the van stopped, I placed my book carefully in my back pack, not wanting to ruin my collections of comics and graphic novels. I pulled my hood up over my head and set my dark eyes on the haunted-looking castle.

Zack was staring at a dark, pretty and rebellious-looking teenaged girl. Her lips were blood red and her black hair refiected with darkness. 

"You must be the new guests. Will you follow me to my Dad?" she said miserably. I kept my head down while Dad and Zack walked with their heads held high. The girl walked quickly and moodily while Zack looked over the shape of her skinny body and big ass. The rooms were always dark like it was decorated for a Halloween party that was on everyday. Dad hugged a man with long black hair with a hint of youth on his face. I ,then, saw a teenage boy with spikey black hair and mysterious dark eyes. He didn't look like a vampire. He wore a plain blue shirts with old jeans and black trainers. He set his eyes on me slowly and remained still as a statue. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked quietly.

"Sorry, I'm Vladimir but everyone calls me Vlad. What's your name?" he asked shyly. 

"Name's Rainie. I'm your new so-called housemate." I joked

He chuckled quietly. Vlad and me went to my room to unpack. During the unpacking, we talked ALOT. We discovered that we have a lot in common. We both like Comics, graphic novels, music and Reading. We both hate opera, cheesy music and ,most of all, being children of vampires. 

Vlad's POV

As soon as I saw Rainie, I felt like Heaven. She's beautiful and her beauty amazed me. Her hair was shiny in the dark, her eyes were sending me to a trance and her body made me want to hold it, touch it and stroke it. Everything about her fascinated me. When I introduced myself, I felt like an idiot, thinking I messed up my chance. I chuckle everytime she makes a joke. Her humour started to increase my interest of her. Rainie was just amazing. When we finished unpacking, I was a bit dissapointed. I was wanting to know more about her. 

"Goodnight, Rainie. I'll see you in the morning." I said. 

"Gooodnight, Vlad. Have a good sleep and don't let the werewolves bite." she joked. I laughed quietly. 

I went to bed, wishing to dream about Rainie. 

I got my wish.