June 18,2014 At the After Party

As soon as we, well I stepped in the building I was surrounded by girls. Like no lie it was girls for days. They was all like, "Hey baby." That is a turnoff like don't you know my name, but what ever. The music was blasting. Lifestyle remix was playing by Lil Boosie.  That's my shit right there so you know I had to get on the dance floor. Some random girl gone start grinding on me, but I let her cuz it's a party and what I look like pushing a cute girl away from me? That would ruin my sex appeal. So I grinned all close, and whispered in her ear, "Hey girl what's yo name?" I made sure to make my voice hella deep too. She replied, "You'll find out later if I think you're worth it." That had me all types of bothered. But on one hand I was feeling her cuz usually girls at these parties just wanna hook up. So She Twerkin came on and me being hella smooth said,"How bout you act like  this song bout you and twerk that for me,okay ma? " She didn't even reply just threw that ass so good I could have sworn she was on  the twerk team. After awhile I asked her did she wanna take a break and get something to drink.  She said yea, which in my eyes was a good sign. We started talking in one of the spare rooms. I know what you're thinking,we only talked,like actual talkage going on. She finally gave me her name and number and said we should kick it together sometime. That is why that was the best party. I met Danielle Peterson. Yea we definitely were gonna get together, and sometime soon. Unfortunately now I have to go home and deal with the strict Foster rents. I know they love me an everything and they have rules and regulations they have to follow as Foster rents , but damn cut ah nigga some slack. But I ain't gone lie I still love them too. But it's late, so I'll talk or write too you later.