Venus's Trap

Venus’s Trap

Chapter 1

My name is Venus Yvette Larsen and I guess you could say I have a pretty good life. My step-mother has doted on me and loved me as her own since I was eight years old. Where are my parents you ask? They are both passed onto heaven where they belong. They were wonderful people. My mother was a beautiful woman and people tell me I look much like her but with my daddy’s eyes. She died when I was seven years old in an airplane crash. She was a successful real estate agent and was away on business when her plane went down outside of Nashville, Tennessee.

My father oh what a man he was. He was strong and full of life. He was a fireman and he was quite handsome. My step-mom says she couldn’t found a better catch if she searched the whole sea twice. She jokes about that but she loved him very much. He died of lung cancer a few years ago. He wasn’t even aware he had it and it took him quickly which I am thankful for; he didn’t have to suffer long-term and since then my step-mom, Jillian, has devoted even more time to me and my career.

Then there is my boyfriend, Corey Davidson, he is tall, dark and handsome. He is what every girl dreams of when they lay in bed awake at night praying for a knight in shining armor. Even though, I am 20 years old and he has been with me since I was 17 he insists that he will keep my virtue in tact until our wedding night. How sweet is that? Not many men will wait that long to do right by a girl. I should probably mention he is also my manager/publicist. That’s how we met. He was my manager and he said he fell head over heels at first sight for me. Said it was my eyes that lured him in and captured his heart. I swear he read Shakespearean stuff because he always has some romantic line to throw my way.

Sometimes though when he gives me a quick peck on the lips or holds my hand I wonder where the fire is that is supposed to happen between two people in love. Jillian always tells me that he is the one for me and that he can sky rocket my career like no other person in the business.

Today, I am on my way to my photo shoot in LA. It’s quite close to Corey’s apartment so I kept it a secret from him because I decided that I need to add some heat to our relationship. We are shooting an ad campaign for lady’s pant suits. Currently, I am putting my bindings on my chest. You see I have to really watch my weight to keep my career on track and big boobs are a big no no in the modeling business, so says Corey. He said that the only serious business that wants models with a large chest is Playboy and I am not going there.

 So he bought me bindings to suck my hips in and smooth my boobs down so I look more runway ready. Sometimes it hurts to hear the things he says but I know he tells me the truth for my own good. Although, I put my foot down last summer when he wanted me to cut all my hair off. He said it was in and I said it’s the thing that most makes me look like my mom and I would quit working before I cut it off. So much of the time he has the hairdresser slick my hair back where it looks like I have short to no hair but his time I asked it we could just leave it naturally down since he wasn't here.

The shoot went well and I am all done. The last outfit they had me in I know Corey will like so I decide to wear it to his apartment to entice him. Its a black pant suit but hw likes simple things and especislly likes it when I wear trousers. Having already told wardrobe I would drop it off tomorrow whan I am finished with it I walk out to my jeep to make my way to Corey’s apartment. Stopping off at my hotel I freshen up a little but leave my bindings on because Corey says I look so beautiful when I wear them. Tonight I am gonna get my man with my womanly wiles.

As I think that I laugh out loud at myself. A 20 year old virgin and I am on my way to seduce my boyfriend of three years. Three years of celibacy should be pretty easy to seduce. Even if I am a little um…plump. Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror I almost chickened out. I slammed the mouthwash down and told myself, “It’s now or never. Stop being a coward!”

My hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty as I drove through the city lights. My cell rang in the seat beside me I pick it up and see the number is Jillian’s.

“Hey Jilly what’s up,” I say trying to sound all confident. I sure as heck ain’t going to tell her what I am up to. Every time I have tried to tell her I was going to get our relationship to the next level she talks me out of it.

“Just checking on you sweetie. How did the shoot go? And when are you coming home I miss you?” she asked.

“It went fine and they said they want me back next month for a swim suit shoot,” I tell her nervously awaiting her response.

“What did Corey say about a swim suit photo shoot?” she asked warily.

“Um haven’t really got to talk to him but don’t worry whatever he decides is what I will do,” I tell her.

“Okay honey have fun while you are out there and don’t get into any trouble,” she said laughing.

“Do I ever? Love you Jilly bye,” I said hanging up.

Finally, I find a parking spot in his apartment complex and lock my jeep. Making my way to the building I grab the key he gave me for emergencies. The elevator beeps and beeps until finally it comes to a jolting stop at the penthouse. I walk out and almost turn and make a run for my jeep but I suck it up. My daddy was a fireman and I have to have some of his brave blood running through me. My shaking hand unlocks the front door to the apartment and I quietly make my way in.

The first room from the hallway is the kitchen; there are two plates of food mostly eaten, two half filled glasses of wine and long dripping white candles in the center of the table. I can hear jazz music coming from what sounds like Corey’s bedroom. I guess I know why he could wait…because he isn’t being celibate. Guess he has some tramp in there where I should be right now. Tears spring to my eyes as I near the bedroom door. I can hear Corey’s low grunts of pleasure as I swing open the door.

=====================================================================

Who do you think is in the room with him?

I haven't rated this yet what do yall want pg13 or R?