hospital visit / low cut dress

*edited* also peep the new dress

"Wake up." I try to open my eyes but it's too bright. I hiss and close them quickly. 

"Zoelie, oh fuck. Wake up fuck." The pained voice causes my eyes to snap open. Ana is standing over me, holding onto her swollen stomach tightly. Her face is pinched and she's breathing heavily. 

"Zoe, please. Something is wrong." She looks at her stomach and I see her forehead shine with sweat. My eyes widen and my fear propels me out of bed.

"Where's Nikolai? Shit, Ana, we have to get you to a hospital." I slip on a pair of boots and grab her hand, leading her out of my room.

"He left to deal with Anne at the office. Oh god, Zoe this can't be happening." Ana is squeezing my hand while I guide her to the garage. I help her into the passenger seat of Nikolai's car  while I call him on his cell phone. It's all in vain; all I get Nikolai's voice mail after only two rings. I sigh and turn the ignition.

/ /

After I've run my 4th red light, blue and red lights begin to flash behind me. I glance at the rear view mirror to see a cop car and press on the gas harder. By the time we reach the hospital, multiple police cars are following us. I park and help Ana out of the car by holding her with one arm. I turn to the officers and pull down the neckline of my shirt with my other, revealing the crescent moon on my chest. They immediately pale and offer their apologies. They clear the lot just seconds later.

The nurse in the E.R. also tries to give me trouble so I flash her the tattoo as well. She gasps and runs around the counter to grab a wheelchair for Ana.

We go into a deluxe suite and Ana lays in the bed. A doctor arrives within seconds and his hands tremble as he leans down and kisses the back of my hand, showing his respect. He turns to Ana and asks her what was wrong.

Ana explains that she hasn't felt the baby kick in a while. "He's normally like a football player, kicking away at my sides. He loves to do it, especially when I'm sleeping." She smiles sadly, a few tears coming out of her eyes. The doctor feels around her stomach then orders for an ultrasound. He bows his head to us and leaves just as quickly as he arrived.

An ultrasound specialist comes in and prepares Ana for it. Her dress is pulled over her stomach and a sheet covers her lower body. The specialist squirts some goo on Ana's swollen belly and stares at a screen, avoiding my eyes.

The specialist and Ana talk while I sit in a chair and fidget. I text Nikolai and tell him where we are and that I was taking care of it, peeved that he ignored my call earlier. Then my gaze travels to the clock and I groan internally at the fact that it's only 8:10 a.m. I still didn't get much sleep.

Looking down at my clothes, I notice that I'm still in the black leggings and t-shirt from the mission. Blood is splayed unevenly across my shirt and my leggings have a hole in them. I decide that it was time to go because I desperately need sleep and a shower.

"So what's happening?" I interrupt their conversation about breast feeding, annoyed that they're wasting time.

"The baby is okay, but very small for being 30 weeks old. She needs to be put on bed rest." The specialist looks at my blood-splattered shirt and visibly gulps. I grab Ana and lead her out of the hospital, ready to go back to bed.

/ /

Under the instructions of the doctor, Ana is put on bed rest. Nikolai decides that it's best if he stays with her tonight so I'm put in charge of handling some business at a club. Alexi had a fit when he was found out I was chosen over him since I'm more than half his age.

Nikolai was still angry about the Anne thing that morning, so he hinted that Alexi remember that he is lower than both of us. Meaning, he put a bullet in Alexi's arm, which I had to clean. 

I'm supposed to meeting with some Ukranian drug lord named Louis Tomlinko. Nikolai gives me a large stack of bills, all with "100" printed on them. I'm only supposed to use half to get Tomlinko to be our ally.

The other half is to buy myself a dress. He gave me a pointed look that I have to look stunning, but sultry.

So I sucked it up in the name of the family. I went to a dress shop and tried on dresses that didn't cover a thing. Dress after dress, my chest and backside were pushed out and I could barely breathe. I tried on at least half of the store before asking for the saleslady for something that is provocative but classy.

She returns with a white dress, which she assists me into stepping into. Two slits cover my chest but leave my middle bare and the skirt ends a couple inches above my knee. It's perfect.

Even better, my tattoo can be seen in clear view and I stood staring into the mirror proudly. I won't be in hiding tonight.

/ /

Flanked by Dimitri and Zayn, I stride into the club. My tattoo in perfect sight for anyone willing to look but no one will. Everyone I pass bows their head; they know who I am.

I walk up a large spiral staircase and open the door to see the beautiful boy again.

He is leaning over a seated Louis Tomlinko, yelling at him. I catch some words like deal and treason but most of it is said so quietly, I strain to hear them. The beautiful boy has one hand on the back of Louis' chair and the other is used to jam a finger into Louis' chest.

Zayn and Dimitri are now in front of me, their guns pointed towards the boy. I stand behind their protective wall, unsure as to why our potential ally was dealing with our definite enemy. All is silent until Louis' stands up.

"Let's be friends! Come, everyone sit down and have a drink. Miss Boykov, you make me feel as if I am a blind man being the sun for the first time. Such a beauty you are. Come, have you met Harry?"

Harry. Harry Stilinski.

I feel my face go taut and I grind my teeth together. Harry, on the other hand, smirks at me, causing me blood to boil.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I seethe, the gun in my hand shaking slightly as I try to contain my temper.

"I was actually just leaving. Perhaps a tea party is in store for a different time?" He walks towards the door, but not before stopping in front of me, reaching between the stunned Zayn and Dimitri. He attempts to reach out to me but quickly pulls his hand back when I align my gun with his head, but the smirk never leaves his heart-shaped lips.

"And what a pleasure it was to see you again, Zoelie." His eyes trail up my body as he straightens up, his gaze stopping at my chest long enough for me to feel the heat of his look. He leaves and slams the door behind him, rattling the glass.

"Follow him." I order Zayn, "And send someone up here."

After he's left, I'm confused.

Louis looks too relaxed and I'm skeptical. He must know about the feud, so why would he introduce Harry to me? While Louis talks money and business to me, my mind wanders. Something strange is up and I need to find out what it is. Mid-sentence, I stand up.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the ladies room." I give Dimitri a nod confirming that he can handle the deal until I'm done.

Walking to my destination, I feel eyes on me. I smile and hold my head high, smug that people are intimidated by me. My smile drops when I'm pulled into a coat closet and a hand covers my mouth.

A/N: Ok this story def needs comments like it looks so sad without them. Please please please comment! Tell me what you like, what you don't like, whatever you want to say. I'd really appreciate some guys so be a doll and leave me some :)