Police

What the Fuck!?

It is true that since the beginning some of those who chose to "Serve and Protect" have abused the power that has been given to them. That is why there is the saying "Fuck the Police" and why their called pigs and among other things.

But you would imagine that in this day in age where just about everyone has the ability to take photos and video always in their pockets would cut down on that shit.  Sadly I believe that what exists today is a lower rate of police being afraid of being documented abusing their power.

The police that are documented abusing their power just don't give a fuck. Because time, after time, after time what has happened to these police?  

They are given paid leave on tax payer money and then either put back on the street or given a desk job where they may or may not be paid more money.

 Sure some of them are fired or force to retire, but how many truly spend jail time for their wrong doings?

I'm sure by now everyone has heard about what happened in Ferguson and what continues to happen.

Why the fuck do cops have tanks and shit? Not only in Ferguson, but in a lot of places in America. On guy he had fought in Afghanistan said the cops had more gear than they did.

People say that this shouldn't be looked at as a race issue. Sadly it is. Yes, white people are attacked by police too.  I saw a video of a white girl between maybe 16-20 being thrown to the ground, pulled up by the hair then repeatedly punched in the face by a male cop. There is pretty much nothing she could have done to justify that.

Another video of an older white man coming to tell police who pulled over his son, that his son was autistic and that if that if his son was giving in trouble about following their orders that would be the reason why. The police open his car door, pulled him out, throw him on the ground and taser him several times. He was arrested. 

This does happen to white people, but no where near as often as non-white people. And definitely not as many with deadly forced used or with the need of body bags.

Some Very ignorant sad people try to argue "why protest this, black people kill black people all the time."  A youtuber commented "There is more black on black crime than white on black. It's a fact. Go protest that. Michael Brown got what he was asking for. Deal with it. "  The comment-er was white if you want to know.

This one was from facebook, Holly Marie Appleton "Seriously. One black person gets shot because he was running from a cop and the cop HAD too it's his freaking job. You guys have to pull the race card for everything. Nothing is racist until a white person does something and all the sudden it's the end of the freaking world. Grow up. White people get killed and shot, Mexicans get killed and shot, and black people, Asians, everyone who doesn't obey the law should know what's going to happen. You think cops like killing people?? They have families to go home too, and have to tell their family or children I killed someone today, how do you think that makes them feel as a person?? Shitty. So don't pull the race card when someone else could be suffering because it was his duty and his job to do it." (This girl is an idiot. God have mercy on her dumb-ass soul.)

More Fb, "you DO realize that these people were both speaking about the SAME situation? The kid was running from the cop BECAUSE he was shooting at him (according to the 3 eyewitnesses who have come forward contradicting the cop's story). The kid then turned around, and put his hands up, saying "Don't shoot, I'm unarmed." And actually, unless there is the threat of violence to the community (of which there were none, the kid was unarmed and the cop had no reason to suspect that he was), the police officer should NEVER discharge his weapon at a fleeing subject. He should pursue the subject and call for backup. So no, they WEREN'T BOTH right. Holly was WRONG. Omar was RIGHT."

And even more Fb "Natalia Lipari You people think that whites don't face racism or discrimination ? LOL I'm facing it right now from all of you. I sure as hell feel like the most hated here. All of your comments are hatred towards white people HELLO WAKE UP YOURE RACIST. None of you were raised right. You're all so ignorant. My parents were almost killed by BLACK PEOPLE for being WHITE. No discrimination my ass. My family is from the ghetto. Shocking since I'm white isn't it ? Retards. 

Natalia Lipari There is no such thing as "white privilege" I have almost been attacked 3 times for being white. If there was a white privilege, my parents wouldn't have had to fight for their lives. If all you know is your white neighborhood, you're gonna think there's some sort of white privilege. Explore other parts of the world. Take a stroll in the parts that aren't white & let's see what happens. This is ridiculous. The fact that you're all against me now proves me right. You're all racist & you're all racist against me. You guys think that whites don't experience the same things as you. That's so ignorant. For gods sake I'm getting it right now from all of you. You should all be ashamed of yourselves" (Another post from a dumbass girl.)

Facebook, youtube, the internet are full of idiots who are real people in our world. Who really do and truly believe the shit that's coming out of their mouths.

True there is a lot of black on black crime, people kill other innocent people all the time.  But when cops harm or kill innocent people its on a different level of wrongness. Cops, Police are supposed to be the good guys, that should never be able to be painted in the light of the villain. They chose to take on this title and badge to protect the American people that pay for them. 

There are actually foundations to support the cop that killed the boy. One has raised 234.9K. The fuck?  People are supporting the cop that killed an innocent person.

The media isn't any fuckin help at all, special that extremely bias Fox News. First they put out that the reason why things happened in the first place is because he stole cigarillos. Even if this information was true, the police didn't know about it until after the fact. Even if this information was true, it doesn't justify the use of deadly force. The place where the robbery happened, says they didn't even report the robbery.

Secondly, the media is painting him in the light of a thug or a gangster.  It’s like what happened with Trayvon Martin, really. Over the course of a few days, he went from an innocent boy holding a bag of Skittles to a vicious, ruthless thug. We found out that he smoked pot. We found out that he said bad words. We found out that he was wearing a hoodie. We saw a picture of him making an angry face. Zimmerman’s lawyers released his text message logs, and we found out that he didn’t speak the Queen’s English. 

Maybe you've seen the #IfTheyGunnedMeDown from twitter. Where people were showing in one photo what could show their worth and the other that attempt to devalue it. High school graduate, but smoked a cigarette once. Army officer, but likes gold chains. Great big sister, but makes frowny faces in pictures. It’s common knowledge that white killers get treated like little lost lambs, while black victims are immediately demonized.

And the last to come up is that the media is trying to question if Brown was really going to college or not.

So whether or not he was going to college matters when it comes to being a victim.

Sadly I believe this story will go the same way it always does. The victim is really the bad guy that forced someone's Innocent hand to kill them.

And let's face it, if the cop had been black (or any other color) and the boy had been white, there would be no arguing. No trying to protect the cop from the media. Everyone would say he had no reason to draw his weapon let alone shoot. We would just sit by and wait for the courts to declare him guilty.