~::~Chapter 9~::~

***[Kate POV]***

 The rest of the week felt like death. Everyday I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Andy said its Luke having sex with someone that's not me.

Jackie, Arty, and Xavier are all coming today. I really couldn't care any less. I was just numb. With all feeling and emotion. I opened the door when I heard arguments outside.

"What do you mean?! I can kick your ass any day Arty!" I heard Jackie yell.

"Yeah su-"

"KATE!!" I got ambushed with hugs. Still didn't care. Still unbelievably sad.

"Okay what's wrong?" Arty asked me. Two strong hands picked me up bridal style and gently laid me onto the couch. I looked up and saw Xavier, Arty, and Jackie looming over me.

My mind sought back to his rejection. The way he easily walked away from me. What we had. Or in this case, what I wanted us to have. I told them everything. From meeting him, to the rejection; in between my continuous sobs.

Jackie sat to my left with my head resting on her shoulder. Xavier sat to my right with Arty's legs arching over his. Arty was also laying his head onto my lap. We were all silent. Someone scared to open their mouths and say something to get them hit. Our silence was met to a loud knock on the door. "Ill get it." Jackie offered.

"Hey Pebbles?" she called.

"Yeahhhhh?" I groaned.

"There's an unbelievable hot guy in front the door, can I let him in?" she yelled.

"Sure." I said carelessly, resting my head onto Xavier's shoulder.

Two pairs of footsteps walked into the living room. I looked up and saw Andy. Standing high and mighty in the middle of the room. 'Is this him?' Xavier asked. Shooting bullets with his eyes at Andy's head. I shook my head and looked up at Andy.

"Hey loser." he greeted.

"Hey fart sniffer." I said sadly, trying hard to keep back the loud laugh that bubbled inside me.

"A guy makes a mistake 1 time!!!!!" he yelled. Everyone laughed at him. Arty raised up and laid his head on Xavier's lap. He didn't seem to care. "So what are you all doing?"

"Feeling sorry for Kate." Jackie groaned sadly.

Andy nodded his head. He looked into my eyes and shook his head. "You guys get settled and I'll take care of Miss. pimple licker here." They all got up and walked up stairs to choose their rooms. "Go get dressed, your coming with me for a while." Andy declared. I don't know who or what gave him the balls to order me around. Mais, je ne sais pas. (But, I don't know.)  I trudged up the stairs and shrugged on some jean shorts with ripped black stockings underneath and my black tank top that said, 'Bite Me', and red converses.

I jumped out the window and landed safely onto my feet. Like a cat ninja. Hiiiiiiiiii-yyaahhhhh!!!

I hopped into Andy's car, where he was waiting. He looked at me. And I looked back at him, then pounded my chest and made a loud, sexy, man burp. Andy looked shocked and appalled, but high-fived me in the end.

Andy drove us to some forest. How cliché of him. He held my hand and we laid down in the short, bright green grass. "I wish you were my mate." I said.

"Me too. It'd make things alot easier. Can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"If my mate rejects me, or is dead. And Seth rejects you still. Can we be together?"

"You know it wouldn't be the same, right?"

"Yeah. But its worth a shot huh?"

"Guess your right. Okay I accept but I don't accept."