Chapter 1:

We met in an alley. You're  probably thinking, oh my gosh what kind of couple meets in an alley. Well no, we weren't even supposed to ever meet. But I guess things happen for a reason right? So let me tell you the story of how the angel met the demon. It starts like this... 

    Once upon a time, there lived an angel named Angelica (me), who had golden blonde locks, sky blue eyes and a perfect dazzling eyes. Ok, so I'll skip all that and explain some key things. Yes, it's pretty stereotypical to have blonde hair for an angel, sure it's normal for us to have an amazing dazzling smile or eyes. Also yes, we do help people who are in need. But s angels also have rules we need to follow too.  

    They are rules that keep what we are a secret, rules of marriage and how demons and angels together are forbidden. If any of these rules are broken you will be dealt with punishment or even worse. Anyways, I'm getting a bit off topic. 

    It was a normal night for me, I was going downtown to do one of my assigned jobs. Which was a) helping someone who was in need, b) reviving someone when it's not their 'time' yet or c) helping the person who's in danger. Anyways I was approaching my destination when I heard someone which made me stop in my tracks.  

    "Please, someone help me!" they screamed "A-a demon, they're going o kill me! Can someone hear me?" the person yelled.  

    A demon? Here? They're here on my assignment? Why mine? I turned the corner and saw the person huddled up in the corner. He looked around mid 50s and had hair that was greying. He couldn't see me though, because angels had a power to make ourselves invisible to the human eye. But we could also reveal ourselves too.  

    I was confused as hell when I saw him backed up into the corner with no one (or no creature) in sight. But almost out of thin air, some creature appeared. My lips let out a small but audible gasp. It was a demon.  

    He had red eyes that looked thirsty for blood, sharp teeth almost as a vampire's and hands that were lit on fire. But somehow, I wasn't afraid of him. He looked vicious but that didn't seem to mind me. He didn't even notice me yet and just kept doing this business.  

    Not wanting to get into trouble, I tried to slowly escape. I kicked a pebble and it made a feint small sound. Which made him curious to look over in my direction. I got a good look at him this time. It even made my jaw drop a little. Almost immediately his teeth turned normal, his eyes that were red turned to its' normal color and those hands that were on fire was now dimmed.  

    He looked........ I couldn't even find a word to describe how he looked. He had emerald green eyes that could make you squirm under his gaze, dark brown hair that was messed up but still somehow looked styled, he was also well built from by how his shirt was hugging him. I guess I didn't realized I was staring when I saw a corner of his lips twitch upwards.  

    I felt my cheeks redden at his reaction. Which made me think, why I was so bashful? I hardly ever blush.  

    "Who are you?" he said bemused.  

    His voice was velvety smooth and was husky which made my cheeks redden even more. He chuckled softly and looked down while kicking the ground.  

    "M-My name is A-Angelica." I managed to stutter out.  

    We seemed to forget the person that was scared to death. I looked to the corner where the person was, he was gone. It was as if he wasn't even there in the first place. Where did he go? 

    "He ran away after he stopped hearing the 'voices'." he said with a small smile on his handsome face.  

    "Oh," was all I said.  

    The atmosphere between us became awkward and quiet. Yet, I still couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He it was as if he was thinking the same thing because I could see him watching my every move. After a few minutes of this, he finally stepped forward.  

    "W-what's your n-" I was cut off by someone who was yelling from a distance.  

    "Did you hear that? Must be demons or angels. We could get good money if we catch them." the person said smugly.  

    Hunters? I've heard of them, they capture creatures such as demons and angels so they can sell them off to people. Once they sell them, they become slaves and they're powers are cut off. So they look like a human and could do nothing more like one.  

    "Quick!" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me behind a dumpster making tingles run up my arm.  

    He dragged us to the dumpster and made me sit in between his legs so his arms would be around me. He had sat down with me and his head was on top of mine. I suddenly heard footsteps near us and each step was getting louder. I could hear him gulping in fear. I slowly turned my head to face him. His eyes were mesmerizing up close, they were an amazing shade of green. A dark green that looked almost lit up to make it as if they were glowing.  

    I suddenly couldn't breath, I was entranced. I could see him staring at me right back as if he was thinking the same thing again. His arms that were now around me tight was shooting out sparks and tingles all around. I should be shoving him off of me, yet I wasn't. I felt so safe around someone whose name I didn't even know. But why?

                                                                               * * * * *

AN: I'm back-ish!!