†Knight 13: Ticking Clock†

Yukiko's POV

There's a new Night Class student. She says her name is Maria Kurenai but I don't believe her; I know it's not her that's talking, it's Shizuka Hio. A fellow Pure Blood, not the Level C's body that she's occupying.

"I wonder how my little lamb will handle it. Will her figure it out or will he just get a disturbed feeling..." a grin broke out onto our face at the thought of Zero's reaction.

What I don't get is why the new girl(or girls) get the old abandoned dorm room all to their selves and we have to keep seeing that horrible Kuran every time.~

Yui complained and pouted.

>Quite whining about it and let me sleep!

Yanase shouted at Yui before falling back asleep.

I looking up at the bright afternoon sky and let out a sad and uneasy sigh. "Soon... I'll never be able to walk through these grounds again... we'll become three once more but only have a fleting moment to enjoy it..."

Zero's POV

It's lunch and I noticed Yukiko sitting up in a tree. She let out a sad and uneasy sigh before speaking. "Soon... I'll never be able to walk through these grounds again... we'll become three once more but only have a fleting moment to enjoy it..."

I let a sad look and a frown brake through my defenses. I know what sh-they mean.

"What does she mean by that? That look on your face tells me that you know, Zero." I turned around to see teacher standing against a tree. "They mean... their going to die soon."

Toga Yagari's POV

I brought Zero with me to another part of the school, away from the female Kuran and other students. "Tell me in detail. What do you mean by 'their going to die' and why are you referring one person as more?"

"It's fine lad. This man may know. I have already informed your head master about it." The old woman from the other night said as she walked into the empty classroom.

Time Skip

The two finished explaining to me about Yukiko Kuran, Yui Hakama, and Yanase Kai. For the first time in my life, I feel sympathy towards a vampire.

I then looked to the old woman, Saki Aku, and gave her a stern look. "So, where is this brother of yours now?" I questioned.

Saki let out a sigh. "Yanase killed Hiroshi before the three became fully one. The girl's weren't too happy about him doing the killing without them."

I nodded and turned to face the source of my headaches, Kaien Cross. "What are we going to do about this?"

Before he could answer my question, a ruby red eyed girl spoke from behind us. ">~Nothing. We've know from the beginning that our fates can never be changed. So take this warning as an early apology, before the crows can once again become three, darkness will have its final play and nothing will be l