Part 1

At Monster High it wasn't an ordinary day because it's Draculaura's Sweet 1600th birthday and her ghoul friends were planning her a surprise party for her! There was a lot to do to get ready but they can do it! Frankie and Operetta found a great place in the Catacombs where the party can take place and there is a spot for Holt Hyde's DJ Booth, Clawdeen and Cleo were sending out party invitations to everyone including Jackson cause he had never been to a party before cause he and Holt used to share a body so every time Jackson heard music he turned in to Holt Hyde but now they have their own body and Jackson and Holt are so happy! Cleo gave Jackson his invite to Draculaura's party and said. "You are going to have a great time! This will be the first party you have ever been to!" Jackson agreed and smiled with joy. "I can't wait!" Jackson could hardly control his excitement! "Jackson save your energy for the party!" Cleo calmed Jackson down. "Ok Cleo." Meanwhile, Draculaura was having a great birthday so far cause her boyfriend Clawd gave her the best birthday gifts! A new outfit with matching shoes, a makeup set, a new car and a portrait of her! She is such a lucky ghoul! "Clawd is the best boyfriend ever! I love my gifts but what I really want is a party but that is impossible cause everyone is busy." But what Draculaura didn't know is that there was going to be a party after school in the Catacombs and everyone was invited, before the party everyone went shopping to buy Draculaura gifts and cards. Holt Hyde stayed behind to sort out the music for the party at his DJ Booth and he had so many tracks to play for everyone to dance to! "Man this party is gonna rock! Draculaura will be surprised! Oh yeaaaahhh!" Screamed Holt in excitement.