Chapter 3: Romance

Me and fortnite started dating after it became a boy and popped out of my ps4. I mean my ps4 is ruined like shit hits the fan ruined, and now I can't play fortnite instead I'm dating fortnite.

We went on our first date, it was okay at best, he took me to all of garden (the Italian place) were I ordered a head of lettuce and he ordered a bucket of raw pasta. He just stared at the pasta thought, that shit was creepy and then he looked at me, then to the pasta. I could feel a connection between us, I could tell he saw my beauty in the bucket of pasta. Then the waiter came to our table once again.

"Hello, your the famous celebirty fortnite right?" The waiter asked

"Yeah that's me" he replied.

The waiter pulled my chair back and grabbed a chair to put next to their table. A crowd flooded the table, every person at the restaurant tried to date fortnite, except for me. I leave the all of garden and walk back home.

I was crying when suddenly a 3ds came up to me. It wasn't alive like fortnite but it was clear it wanted me to be happy. I picked up the 3ds and played the only game on it, it was titled animal crossing and I played it on the way back home. I put it on my bed stand and went to sleep gracefully.

Fortnite came crashing through the door, he had ho's all around him he shut the door and saw me. Then he just stood the for like an hour holy shit. Then after  doing that he saw the 3ds and got mad, he threw it at me.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"Omg your cheating on Me? That's it I'm going." He said

Then he jumped out the window?