Funny Quotes Part 3

More quotes. sorry if there not very amusing but I would like to remind you that I was bored when I was collecting these quotes, I would laugh at anything.  =)

1. Warnings are so stupid. Like on this deodorant 'Avoid contact with eyes.' Too late, I've already seen it.

2. My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in bed thinking.. "Wow, I can teleport".

3. Hanging is the number one cause of death for stick figure people.

4. I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me

5. There is no "I" in "Team", but there are four in "Platitude-Quoting Idiot".

6. Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

7. If you can't convince them, confuse them.

8. Beautiful from far, but far from beautiful

9. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.

10. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

11. Nice shot, does it come in successful?

12. Maths- the place where u can buy 100 watermelons and not be questioned why?

13. Studying is like student and dying put together

14. Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

15. In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?

16. "Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics."

17. Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humour.

18. Its amazing how fast you can wake up when you realize you’ve overslept.

19. That awkward moment when you’re telling your friend something hilarious and they’re just like “you already told me..”

20. In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?