Chapter Six

Before I knew what was happening Tommy was pulling my arm and trying to yank me out of the school building. I made an attempt to speak to him like I spoke with him the first day he came over to me. "Get your fucking hands off me Tom. You little shit, I'll break it if you don't let me go now." He just turned back to me and shook his head no and continued his assault on me. What the hell? I turn from bad ass to pussy in Tom's eyes. We walked. I noticed the dirt terrain we were on and that I could dig my boots in and have my other hand grab something. I just want him to stop yanking me. We walked past a bush so I reached out and grabbed it. As I was holding on to it, with all my strength, I dug my boots deep into the earth. My other arm felt like my wrist would separate from my forearm. After a few seconds Tommy realized he couldn't pull me any more.  

"What the hell, Jax?" He sneered out. Like I had the nerve to stop whatever he was doing. "What? I don't like you pulling at me like your holding a leash on a puppy. I would have walked with you freely, Tommy. What the hell came over you? Huh?" I asked him with no emotion coming out of me. He leaned in close to me. My ear, naturally. I shivered a bit as the moist tongue lapping at my lobe. Huskily Tom whispered, "I know what is turning you on so much. As do you. You shouldn't fight your own desires, Jax." He stopped speaking for a moment and the warmth from his breath was shockingly taken away from me. He moved behind me, switching ears. This one he nipped at for a minute. All I was able to do was try and hold in these ungodly sounds shooting up from my insides. He paused his torment of my ear and his smooth voice came into my head. "You like to feel powerless." Before he could speak more I wrenched myself from his grasp and did a one eighty so I was staring him in the face.  

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. You lying, manipulative son of a whore. You just want to take everything that I am. And I still am the mother fucking man. No one, no one, not even you Tommy will mess with me! I'd rather leave you bleeding in a ditch on the side of an interstate then being your little whipping boy!" I spat out at him. Unfortunately I took that moment to look at him and I lost it completely. He had this smirk on his face with those damn eyes glittering in laughter. He was laughing at me. I moved so fast I never saw his expression change. I grabbed a hold of his collar and flipped him so his back was towards me then I put a choke hold on the fucking prick. For a while I don't think I knew what I was really doing. Everything in my head was this white shining light blinding all my senses. I only came to when I felt his nails claw deeply into my arms. I looked at my arm and his hand then where my arm was then at his bluish color face. I snapped my arm away and ran. Everything in my knowledge base just seemed to collapse. I didn't know what I was doing, where I was going. Why was I hurting Tommy? Every thought swirling around in the murky waters that once held a brain rang out one word to me. Heroin. 

I stopped to take in my surroundings. Then started running left toward Main Street. As I ran I remembered I needed another needle. I don't even care. Shit. I need money. I veered off from my original destination and managed to find an empty looking garage. There was a note on the door saying he would be right back. I tried the door just kind of for shits and giggles, because, really, who would leave the door open in this city to a fully stocked shop. 

I looked behind me, Nothing. I grabbed the handle and pulled it. It was open. Maybe someone is on my side this time. I went straight to the register and banged on a couple keys. Clang! It opened and I grabbed all the money in it and shoved it in my pockets. I slammed the drawer closed, looked outside again, no one. I went over to where the liquor was stashed and grabbed as many bottles of vodka as I could handle. Before I left I took a pack of gum up by the register. And look who walked in. Mr. I'm a moron and deserve to be robbed.  

"Didn't you see the sign kid?" He began in a nasal lilt. 

"I really needed to use the bathroom," I said in a calm almost stupid sounding voice. "But then the feeling went away and I wanted gum. Here," I put my hand in my pocket and took out a couple bills. And toss them over to him. "Thanks, man." I shouted as I booked it out of there before the guy opened the til.