"Um isn't that Kyle Rayner? Or something."

>>>

In the morning

Jason was the first to wake up, He went down stairs grabbed some cash and went out the door he then went to Starbucks and ordered two coffees, he than ran to the donuts shop and got, two chocolate donuts, he than ran to school.

Tim was second to wake up, he texted his group chat with Cass and Steph. Off to school meet me up at the park, Tim than grabbed an apple from the kitchen and went out the door.

Dick woke up third, He went to Damian's room and shook him a little, than he whispered "Wake up little D, it's time for school." Damian than woke up and got out of bed. Dick ended up taking Damian to school.

When the team woke up they were confused why the boy's were up so early, then they all went to school.

>>>

At school

Dick was hanging out with Barbara they wanted to spend the whole day together, Barbara had told Dick she wanted to know a little more about the boy he's crushing on, of course Dick denied it but his pink cheeks said other why's.

Jason was hanging out with Kyle, well more of a silent hanging out. They were both sat on the lunch tables, Jason reading and Kyle drawing. They chatted a bit but both were still focused on there task and still enjoyed the other presents.

Tim was with Steph and Cass they were doing there normal stuff when Cass pointed and said,

"Jason."

Both Tim and Steph looked to see were she was pointing, and were shocked was an understatement. Jason was with a boy, not just any boy but a friend? Jason Todd has friends?

Than Tim remembered what Jason said, he than asked,

"Do you guys know who that kid is by chance?"

"Um isn't that Kyle Rayner? Or something." Steph replied

"Why?" Cass asked.

"Oh nothing!" Tim replied, smiling.

"Someone's a little jealous!" Steph screamed really loud.

"Sh! Just remind me to bring my camera tomorrow ok?" Tim said covering Steph's mouth. Steph nodded,

what they didn't know was that two boys sitting on the bench had just watch this all happened, watched not heard well except for Steph yelling.

Damian, still hadn't broken his shell. He ignored everyone again! Damian decided to ignore everyone in general, he would get up and randomly leave the classroom when he felt like it. Did the teacher's stop him? Nope, they let him do whatever he wanted.

The other kids were jealous, when the teacher announced something. To Damian some actual useful knowledge for ounce.

"Class I would like you To meet are new student!"

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!