Summer

SUMMER:

Great, you thought to yourself. Another summer spent in a hotel, in a different country, with your mum. For the past four years, since you were 13, your mum took you with her on business trips but instead of just a couple weeks, it's more like three months...

Mum: Almost done packing sweetie?

You: Just about Mum! Two more things!

Mum: Get a move on it! I want to be on the road here shortly to make it to the airport early enough.

You: KAAYY! whispers to yourself, "typical..."

After throwing a couple more shirts into your suitcase, you take a step back and look at your room. Glancing around making sure you didn't forget anything your eyes fell upon all the photos of you and your friends laughing around campfires and swimming in the pool. Yours eyes lingered on one certain picture hanging near your mirror, Niall Horan. Hmm, someday I'm going to meet that boy you thought to yourself.

Unlike the crazed fans in America, you were way more civil with your undying love for One Direction. After following them all the way through the X-Factor to watching them release their music video for What Makes You Beautiful, you knew they would become something huge. Only, you never thought they would get their own tour in America!

Mum: (y/n) let's GOOOO!

You snapped out of your daze of all the possible thoughts of meeting them while in America and turned off your light leaving your empty room for the rest of the summer.

Mum: Finally, are you ready?

You: Yeah, let's roll out. Mum, what city are we staying in anyway? You didn't ever tell me.

Mum: Oh, my bad! We are going to be staying in New York!

You: Really? Well that doesn't sound too bad.

You loaded everything into the car and pulled away from your house for what seemed to be a lifetime ahead of you before you would ever come home.

15 HOURS LATER

Getting in and out of the airport was all a blur. After doing it so many times you began to just block the chaos out. The flight wasn't too bad though but you were just excited to be on your way to the hotel finally.

One of the perks of having a big shot mum was that you always stayed in the nicest hotels. This year you finally were allowed a room to yourself since you were almost 18. Once settled into your roo, with your mum in the room across the hall, you set out exploring your home for the next three months. Right away you found the kitchen, which you knew would be a frequent place for your constantly hungry stomach. A couple of floors below you found the gym and pool. Instantly excited you ran back to your room, threw on your workout clothes, grabbed your Ipod, and ran out the door. Secretly you didn't like running that much but it was fun to dance around a space with music blaring while singing at the top of your lungs. While setting your Ipod on shuffle a notification from twitter popped up.

*One Direction will be on the Today Show live on June 12 in New York*

OH MY GOSH! That's just three days away! Maybe I could meet them? Uh no, that's crazy. They would never stay in the same hotel as me...