Chapter One- Blue Eyes.

It was 6:30PM and after everything was moved in, dad started making dinner, and I went straight into my room, I had already seen a mojoraty of the house, except for the basement, hell no am I going down there. The house was fairly large but not too large that you got lost. I lay on my bed on my stomach reading a book; Valkyrie by Kate O'Hearn. It wasn't the most interesting book, but all of my other books were packed up in a box. I pulled out my phone from my hoodied jumper and swiped across the screen to unlock it. Three new messages, all of them were from by Isabella.

From: Isabella

Hey :)

*

How's the new house?

*

Ugh txt me back!! :)

Damn that girls impatient,

To: Isabella

Hi, the house sucks, omg I'm bored, at least we finally get to goto the same school tho :)

Less than a minute later, she replied.

From: Isabella

OMG ik! :D

Me and Bella have been friends for over two years now, we met on Twitter, she randomly followed me, turns out she liked everything I liked, and we've been friends ever since.

I checked the time, 7:02PM. Dinner should be ready now. I jogged downstairs, the smell of butter chicken in the air, I swear my mouth was over flowing with spit right now, butter chicken's my favorite, I jogged into the kitchen to see my dad serving it up. "Hey, dad." I smiled. "Hey, hun," he replied pushing my plate infront of me. Soon all of us were at the table eating. "So," my dad began capturing a piece of chicken with his fork and placed it in his mouth, where as Joel was ravaging his chicken down like a wolf. I scrunched my face up as he dropped a piece on the table then ate it off the table with his mouth. Both dad and I were looking at him like he was crazy, Joel just grinned and continued devouring his dinner. My dad awkwardly coughed then continued what he was about to say, "so.. I was thinking that you could start school on Thurday",he said. "Wouldn't it make more sense to make me start school on Monday so I can start off on a new week?" I asked. He shrugged, "just thought you'd want to meet up with Isabella rather than sit home bored all day." He finnished."Oh, okay then.. Thursday it is." I smiled lightly, finnished my dinner then headed to my room.

Boxes still littered my room floor. The room was small, it had deep red coloured wallpaper, a smokey grey carpet and curtains which were black. I sat down on my single bed. I sighed,  it had been less than five hours and already I was bored. Maybe tomorrow I will roam around the town. I approached my window and separated the curtains from eachother and looked outside, as my green eyes searched the almost deserted street, a slightly faded figure captured my attention. From across the street in the first window of the creepy stood a ghost-like figure, a boy. But his eyes were a strong blue, they widened, as if they were surprised. Then he was gone.

A/N- Sorry probably not the best chapter, It turned out different than what I wanted..But yeah... Idk I might edit and change it later...

-WynterWolf