Dreaming for Silver Linings ch5

~A/N: So, because I'm so awesome, I am posting again in the same week. I will probably post again tomorrow because I have no life. LOL. No, I have a life, I just get very bored. :P So continue to read my fellow wattpaders, and make my story more popular. Oh, and don't hesitate to suggest your stories to me. I love new stories but if you don't fan me, I won't fan you. No suggestions for the story or what should happen. This is my baby and I am ALLOWING you all to enjoy it's presence. So on that happy note, I leave you with chapter five!~

>Mona's P.O.V.<

We finally got to the mall and when I tried to get out of the car, Logan pulled me back.

"We have to cover up our tattoos. If we don't, another monster like Jessie will appear." Logan said grimly.

I nodded and Kane handed Logan a small white jar. The contents smelled like fresh brownies.

"Close your eyes, baby." Logan said sweetly.

I did what he said. The contents felt cold on my skin. Logan's fingers lingered on my cheek when he was done with my eye. I kept my eyes closed and suddenly his breath was washing over my face. I closed the distance between us and kissed him. Fireworks exploded through out my mouth.

"Umm. We kind of have to hurry." Kane said anxiously.

We pulled back, both blushing. Logan handed me the jar and I covered his dragon. When I was done I kissed his nose and closed the jar. I handed it to Kane and we got out of the car. Logan was at my side immediately and took my hand. The four of us walked up to the huge mall. I had never seen one this big.

"What city are we in?" I asked.

Logan looked down at me. "We aren't really in a city. There is the human world and then there is this world. It's kind of hard to explain. Monsters like Jessie don't know the difference between worlds so as long as we cover our tattoos they won't find us. Don't trust anyone though." Logan had a grim look on his face.

I snuggled into his side and he pulled me closer. We walked through the sliding glass doors and into the giant mall. There was three floors and it didn't look that packed. Everyone stopped and looked at us. I'm not sure why.

We bought things from Tilly's, Hollister, Papaya, Anchor Blue, and a few others I forgot the names of. The boys were carrying half of our bags.

"I'm hungry!" Nikki whined.

Kane laughed. "Then let's feed that belly of yours." He kissed her head and she leaned into him kissing his jaw.

Nikki looked so happy with him. They looked like two halves of a whole. I wondered if that's what Logan and I looked like. I was lost in a daze as we entered the food court.

"Baby. What do you want?" Logan asked.

I snapped out of it and looked at the choices. Big, red, neon letters caught my eye. "Sushi!" Nikki and I said together.

The boys laughed. "Good, me too." We all laughed when they talked in unison.

Kane and Nikki went to go order while Logan and I went to go find a table. We found a booth and put the bags down and sat. Logan draped his arm over me and I leaned on him. He looked in my eyes and I in his. I kissed his neck and he moaned quietly.

"You are too sexy for your own good. You know that?" Logan said with his eyes closed.

I laughed. "That's what makes this so much fun." I said seductivly.

Logan moaned again and I pulled his head down to mine. I teased him by kissing his neck and jaw bone but not letting my lips touch his. He got impatient though and pulled my chin up and he smashed his lips to mine. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I let him in. I couldn't deny him the access I needed as well. As our tongues danced, thousands of bolts of electricity ran through my body.

"Ahem!" Kane cleared his throat loudly.

We both looked up with sheepish grins.

"Well there goes my appetite." Nikki said sliding into the booth with Kane sitting next to her. "Here you are, Meme. Half Spicy Tuna Rolls and half California Rolls." I licked my lips as she pushed my sushi towards me.

"Here is your's Logan. Also, we got you guys this giant Cherry Dr. Pepper." Kane said.

He wasn't kidding. The drink was so huge! We all laughed and ate our food. We joked around and discussed what we should do next. It was only 7:30. We decided on going to catch a flick at the movies. Now we were just waiting to pick a good one. Having cast my vote on not caring wich film. I was dazing off.

All the people here looked completely normal. They all looked happy. I knew better though. They were either dangerous or not the type of people I wanted as friends. As I was scanning the food court, a pair of brown eyes caught my attention. When I tried to focus they were gone. Even though I only caught a glimpse, I was possitive. I had seen Stephan.