One Chance Trivia

Hello everyone! So I've come up with this idea of how you guys can get a fair chance at having a chapter of One Chance dedicated to you. I've decided to write up a trivia game with questions from the book. Everyone has the opportunity and anyone can participate. It's not just for the fans.

But in order to get a dedication, you'll have to follow the rules!

♥ The Rules ♥

1. Every week, I will upload a series of trivia questions from the book.

2. Then, once they are uploaded everyone has a chance to answer.

3. Next, once you've read the questions, Private Message me the answers along with the questions. I'll only accept private messages. I don't want all of these answers posted as comments on here. If you comment your answers, I won't even look at them.

(You can still comment on the story!)

4. Send the Private Messages, along with the Q's and A's to @OneChanceFanPage only! DO NOT SEND THEM TO MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT @juicyluci please! I'm trying to keep this very organized.

5. Send them as quickly as possible! First person to send all the correct answers first gets a dedication for the next chapter.

6. The @OneChanceFanPage will announce the winner once it is determined.

So good luck to you all and have fun!

~ @OneChanceFanPage & @juicyluci