Chapter Thirteen: Immune

We all went into another lab, Sam now sat on a stool as everyone who was left plotted their-selves around. I stood meters away from where Sam was sitting. His eyes are down, and he has tears in his eyes as he holds a sort of ice pack to his wound as Dean paces behind him.

"Doc, check his wound again, would you?" He spoke as he walked in front of Sam and began to stand next to me. "Doctor!" He shouts at her, as she jolts slightly before taking a step forward.

"What's she need to examine him for? You saw what happened," Mark states strongly.

"Did her blood actually enter your wound?" She asked with a soft tone.

"Come on, of course it did!" Mark raises his voice to Doctor Lee.

"We don't know that for sure," I retorted back to Mark who eyes connected to mine.

"We can't take a chance," Duane now added to the very tense conversation.

"You know what we have to do," Mark tried reasoning with Dean but he wasn't having it nor was I in this matter of time.

"Nobody is shooting my brother!" Dean voice was raised slightly and was strong about his comment.

"He isn't gonna be your brother much longer. You said it yourself,"

"Nobody is shooting anyone!" Dean shouted to Duane, to make him understand that.

"You were gonna shoot me!" Duane shouted back, as he looked to Dean.

"You don't shut your pie-hole, I still might!" Dean said pointing at Duane as a threat and still held a raised voice.

"Ok enough!" I said strongly, my hand stuck out, as if to end their conversation. "No one is shooting anybody,"

"Dean, Gabby, they're right. I'm infected; just give me the gun and I'll do it myself," Sam said with roughness in his voice.

"Forget it," Dean replied, not liking Sam's plan at all.

"Dean, I'm not gonna become one of those things,"

"Sam, we've still got some time," I tried to pursued him, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Time for what? Look, I understand he's your friend," he looks to me but then to Dean. "And your brother, and I'm sorry, I am. But we gotta take care of this," Mark pulls out his handgun and was about to aim it at Sam.

"Don't you dare!" I spat at him angrily through my teeth. "You make a move on him, you'll be dead before you hit the ground. You understand me?!" I shouted at Mark as he looked at me with a slight of fear in his eyes.

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" Mark snapped/shouted back. Guy got guts, I'll give him that.

Dean pulls out his car keys and tosses them to Mark. "Get the hell out of here, that's what. Take my car. You've got the explosives, there's an arsenal in there. You three go with him. You've got enough firepower to handle anything now," Dean states, looking to the group, my eyes widen when he looked at me.

"No, Dean! I'm not leaving," I stress to him, making my position very clear as I took a few steps closer, my eyes never leaving his.

"What about you?" Mark asked Dean, who didn't say anything. But just looked to Mark and he knew what he was planning.

"Dean, Gabby, no. No. Go with them. This is your only chance!" Sam states his voice low.

"You're not gonna get rid of me that easy," Dean said with a smile, trying to lighten up the tension.

"No, he's right. Come with us," Mark said, encouraging Dean and I to join them, but Dean just looks at Mark, as I moved away from them. To a table at the side, placing my hands on it and my back away from everyone.